• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

"Birds of Prey -- OPD: (Best Buy US) BD_0a6350ca991c"

this works for a few days now, you can remove it, thanks

FWIW, the Jaws that I got from Best Buy US for both regular and steelbook use the same OPD as the one already reported as not working from Amazon CA.

"Birds of Prey -- OPD: (Best Buy US) BD_0a6350ca991c"

this works for a few days now, you can remove it, thanks

Will do, thank you.

FWIW, the Jaws that I got from Best Buy US for both regular and steelbook use the same OPD as the one already reported as not working from Amazon CA.

Yeah, it seems fairly common for Canada and US to share the same OPD's.

Not always, but often.

T

Will do, thank you.

Yeah, it seems fairly common for Canada and US to share the same OPD's.

Not always, but often.

T

yeah although fairly often the Target exclusive editions have their own OPD and the Best Buy steels very often do, for Jaws, for once, it seems they didn't bother with tons of different OPDs, seems like first time in a while the BB steel and regular release use the same OPD (although perhaps it is more common than I'm making it sound)

List re-posted.

The title in the Unknown Status section will leave the list end-of-day Sunday 6/14.

T

Unsupported title(s) to add to the list:

Days Of Thunder (UK): DAYS_OF_THUNDER -- OPD: BD_551b1bb764f7

Top Gun (UK): TOP_GUN -- OPD: BD_8aff1633046f

War Of The Worlds (UK): WAR_OF_THE_WORLDS -- OPD: BD_41a01fe2c4e3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update of my other reported titles that are still unsupported:

Jaws (UK): JAWS -- OPD: BD_92c2211ebcba
Knives Out (UK): KNIVES_OUT -- OPD: BD_f6d0a433e120
Onward (UK): ONWARD -- OPD: BD_562ee6c08ea0
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 1 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_1 -- OPD: BD_59fac658a115
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 2 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_2 -- OPD: BD_e264ee04382d

I can confirm that

1917 -- OPD: (Germany) BD_5b8960a64172

does not work yet!

Hello T. I removed my 3 titles as we said recently. They can be removed from the list.

This were the following ones:

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44 (German)

UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a (German)

UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce (German)

Unsupported title(s) to add to the list:

Days Of Thunder (UK): DAYS_OF_THUNDER -- OPD: BD_551b1bb764f7

Top Gun (UK): TOP_GUN -- OPD: BD_8aff1633046f

War Of The Worlds (UK): WAR_OF_THE_WORLDS -- OPD: BD_41a01fe2c4e3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update of my other reported titles that are still unsupported:

Jaws (UK): JAWS -- OPD: BD_92c2211ebcba
Knives Out (UK): KNIVES_OUT -- OPD: BD_f6d0a433e120
Onward (UK): ONWARD -- OPD: BD_562ee6c08ea0
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 1 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_1 -- OPD: BD_59fac658a115
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 2 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_2 -- OPD: BD_e264ee04382d

Coeno, added your 3 new titles and noted the others still unsupported as of today.

I can confirm that

1917 -- OPD: (Germany) BD_5b8960a64172

does not work yet!

Appreciate that, Aeneas72!

Noted.

Hello T. I removed my 3 titles as we said recently. They can be removed from the list.

This were the following ones:

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44 (German)

UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a (German)

UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce (German)

Yes, kufo. No one else claimed them so off they go.

Removed all 3.

List re-posted.

T

Hello,
Parasite -- OPD: BD_c9fdbd40a4fe (USA)

Same OPD as in #2276. You should use the parser tool from page one (#2) to avoid double posts.;)

Same OPD as in #2276. You should use the parser tool from page one (#2) to avoid double posts.;)
Oh yeah? Here's a lesson... Until testiles updates the first post the parsing tool doesn't know anything about it. Also if you look at the format they posted, it's clear they used the parsing tool.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Parasite -- OPD: (US) BD_c9fdbd40a4fe

Different OPD than Canada
Hello,
Parasite -- OPD: BD_c9fdbd40a4fe (USA)

Yeah, kufo the Parser doesn't know someone's already requested an OPD until it's actually added to post #1.

But -- noticing what someone requested just above where you're writing your own post would do the trick ;).

No problem though.

Guys, I'll add this version of Parasite to the List on post tonight.

I'll put forceawakens down as the contact and world123 as the secondary contact.

Something new, but I think a good idea.

T

Back