• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"" is an invalid path - Please Fix

Tanquen

I change my external location from time to time and CloneBD alway shows that the path is no longer there and once fixed it will not let me begin conversion even after the path is corrected to an existing external location.

It seems to take a fixed amount of time for it to let me start the conversion. This last time it let me only after looking at the Summary but unsure if that is a workaround or coincidence.

Well, why don't you start by providing an example (image) of a path that doesn't work. They can't fix things if you don't provide the info they need to do it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I change my external location from time to time and CloneBD alway shows that the path is no longer there and once fixed it will not let me begin conversion even after the path is corrected to an existing external location.

It seems to take a fixed amount of time for it to let me start the conversion. This last time it let me only after looking at the Summary but unsure if that is a workaround or coincidence.

I can't really reproduce what you're describing, but there's one thing to say about the "fixed amount of time": once you leave the path edit control, your changes should become effective immediately.
Meaning: type in the correct destination path, then, for example, press TAB to leave the control, then the content should get evaluated immediately and the GO button should go live.

I'll try that next time but the summary and back seems to work. Seems like maybe it should get set or rechecked after typing something new and or for sure when you browse and select a new path or just don't stop you and let you click the GO button and show the error again if you did not fix it. Just seems odd to lock you out until you click something else.

Back