"" is an invalid path - Please Fix

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by Tanquen, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Tanquen

Tanquen Well-Known Member

I change my external location from time to time and CloneBD alway shows that the path is no longer there and once fixed it will not let me begin conversion even after the path is corrected to an existing external location.

It seems to take a fixed amount of time for it to let me start the conversion. This last time it let me only after looking at the Summary but unsure if that is a workaround or coincidence.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Well, why don't you start by providing an example (image) of a path that doesn't work. They can't fix things if you don't provide the info they need to do it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

3. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

I can't really reproduce what you're describing, but there's one thing to say about the "fixed amount of time": once you leave the path edit control, your changes should become effective immediately.
    Meaning: type in the correct destination path, then, for example, press TAB to leave the control, then the content should get evaluated immediately and the GO button should go live.

4. Tanquen

Tanquen Well-Known Member

I'll try that next time but the summary and back seems to work. Seems like maybe it should get set or rechecked after typing something new and or for sure when you browse and select a new path or just don't stop you and let you click the GO button and show the error again if you did not fix it. Just seems odd to lock you out until you click something else.