• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Plays back full disc structure on my Laptop and I don't have access to the Intel GPU. Maybe it's because your Haswell doesn't have HEVC hardware decoding on the GPU.

Are you also running Windows 10 on both machines?

Plays back full disc structure on my Laptop and I don't have access to the Intel GPU. Maybe it's because your Haswell doesn't have HEVC hardware decoding on the GPU.

Are you also running Windows 10 on both machines?

Haswell is too ancient to have H.265 decoding. Even Skylake doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Windows 10 installed on both machines, it's true haswell does not support acceleration decoding H265, but I tried with Kaby Lake and AMD Radeon RX 560, without use IGPU intel, the result is the same.

Last edited:
You better be ready to pay 50USD for a UHD 4K disK, and one that sucks, there is not one movie on the list of 4K UHD that I have no seen or I dont want to watch much less back up. There are only a handful of 4K UHD disks available, when and if this takes off and it still works on all disks, I might believe it.
Walmart has their available UHD discs for $25 to $30.

No you don't need 7XXX CPU/GPU no need SGX if you already decrypt the disc with DeUHD. PowerDVD won't enforce it.

I haven't read all the posts regarding DeUHD so maybe I am wrong but SGX and GPU Protected Video Path are 2 different things / PDVD 17 requirements.

Even if SGX is not required, PDVD 17 may still require a protected video path (found in Intel 7XXXX)

That it for playing the full UHBD structure (menus etc)

But as I read here:

I may be wrong

I haven't read all the posts regarding DeUHD so maybe I am wrong but SGX and GPU Protected Video Path are 2 different things / PDVD 17 requirements.

Even if SGX is not required, PDVD 17 may still require a protected video path (found in Intel 7XXXX)

That it for playing the full UHBD structure (menus etc)

But as I read here:

I may be wrong

Yes PowerDVD 17 requirements, but it doesn't enforce them if the discs are already decrypted hence if you use DeUHD then it won't be required.

Yes PowerDVD 17 requirements, but it doesn't enforce them if the discs are already decrypted hence if you use DeUHD then it won't be required.
I am not ''convinced'' yet...

I tried playing a backup of a movie which was ''supposedly'' decrypted with DeUHD (which I could say more) with PDVD 17

My setup is verified for UHD playback by PDVD 17 except of the VGA (I currently use an NVidia 1080Ti and not the onboard intel 7700K)

Well, as before, I get the movie playing, sound is OK, but the screen is blank

I am not ''convinced'' yet...

I tried playing a backup of a movie which was ''supposedly'' decrypted with DeUHD (which I could say more) with PDVD 17

My setup is verified for UHD playback by PDVD 17 except of the VGA (I currently use an NVidia 1080Ti and not the onboard intel 7700K)

Well, as before, I get the movie playing, sound is OK, but the screen is blank

I have the same CPU and GPU and PowerDVD version as you do. I get a blank screen too. I'm not sure it's to do with SGX because my system passes the SGX requirement. If I don't run DeUHD then it'll complain my GPU isn't compliant.

Arusoft has released a new update for DeUHD bumping the version to 1.0.0.2. ESET is now blocking the deuhd.ru website when attempting to download the update claiming it is malicious. It didn't care the other day. I downloaded the update anyway and scanning the update shows nothing. Looks like more politics under the guise of protecting end-users.

VirusTotal results: clean
Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/9d...125345b49d9d3722c0751500c7ee6c405a0/detection

Arusoft has released a new update for DeUHD bumping the version to 1.0.0.2. ESET is now blocking the deuhd.ru website when attempting to download the update claiming it is malicious. It didn't care the other day. I downloaded the update anyway and scanning the update shows nothing. Looks like more politics under the guise of protecting end-users.

VirusTotal results: clean
Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/9d...125345b49d9d3722c0751500c7ee6c405a0/detection

Is there a changelog?

Ran a second scan using VirusTotal. The first scan I used the download URL and let VirusTotal scan it directly.

URL scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/9d...125345b49d9d3722c0751500c7ee6c405a0/detection
Results: 0/63

Second scan I uploaded the file to be scanned.

File scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/6...aab62305a983cac5aee7a06a1ffc0eb852f/detection
Results: 3/65

Avast
: Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
AVG: Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
Rising: Malware.Heuristic!ET#96% (RDM+:cmRtazqIDeqgFRooMzbRLRP/YthH...

Not surprised by the Avast & AVG results. No real experience with Rising. Wouldn't expect issues but just so people are aware.

1.0.0.2 10/09/2017

Support to try 3 discs in trial version.
Support some new discs, check the details from http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html
Decrypt all the m2ts files 8~10 minutes in the trial version, means that you can watch the movie with the navigation menu.
Improved the rip speed in trial version.

Back