• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

I understand the ok so I still wait well thank you

I have the same CPU and GPU and PowerDVD version as you do. I get a blank screen too.

I am now confused...

I thought that you mentioned before that a DeUHD decrypted ISO / Folder can play with PDVD 17 even without a protected video path (aka Intel 7XXX CPU)

But you get a blanc screen too

If I don't run DeUHD then it'll complain my GPU isn't compliant.

But even with DeUHD running, you get a blanc screen (because GPU is not compliant).

So I don't see how DeUHD bypasses PDVD 17s UHD BD playback requirements (ex protected video path / intel 7XXX CPU/GPU)

When i see AnyDVD UHD released i'll build a 4K computer, Until then this is all pixie dust. Japan just released a 8K TV, 8K discs coming out. You'll be lucky 4K will make it in the industry.

This is getting just as bad as when people wanted Cinavia gone, Only one way to 100% rid that still without crap for audio.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now confused...

I thought that you mentioned before that a DeUHD decrypted ISO / Folder can play with PDVD 17 even without a protected video path (aka Intel 7XXX CPU)

But you get a blanc screen too

But even with DeUHD running, you get a blanc screen (because GPU is not compliant).

So I don't see how DeUHD bypasses PDVD 17s UHD BD playback requirements (ex protected video path / intel 7XXX CPU/GPU)

Yes black screen but how do we know it's due to GPU? If it is, wouldn't PowerDVD 17 have told us? I want to try this again this weekend with the new version of DeUHD because maybe it will work better once all the files are decrypted rather than just 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When i see AnyDVD UHD released i'll build a 4K computer, Until then this is all pixie dust. Japan just released a 8K TV, 8K discs coming out. You'll be lucky 4K will make it in the industry.

This is getting just as bad as when people wanted Cinavia gone, Only one way to 100% rid that still without crap for audio.

yes it's your prerogative but this thread is about what DeUHD actually does, not whether it's worth building a PC.

I don't think 8K will hit the market soon because there are hardly any movies shot on 8K cameras. The only one I can think of is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 that was shot on Red Weapon Dragon. Even The Last Jedi is only processed in 6.5K. Since there's no source, people will wait for the TV prices to drop before getting them.

yes it's your prerogative but this thread is about what DeUHD actually does, not whether it's worth building a PC.

I don't think 8K will hit the market soon because there are hardly any movies shot on 8K cameras. The only one I can think of is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 that was shot on Red Weapon Dragon. Even The Last Jedi is only processed in 6.5K. Since there's no source, people will wait for the TV prices to drop before getting them.

I want to see a full 4K ISO Rip from DeUHD paid version. Not happening.

I want to see a full 4K ISO Rip from DeUHD paid version. Not happening.

Because it's illegal to do so. Speak directly to those on this thread that have the full license, send them a PM.

Because it's illegal to do so. Speak directly to those on this thread that have the full license, send them a PM.

just to add, the new version of DeUHD decrypts all the files so you'll get full functionality with the trial version. You don't need the full version to do your PoC.

I'm sure anyone with a paid full license will state when they read this that it rips ANY 4K movie disc to FULL ISO. It's freedom of speech.

I'm sure anyone with a paid full license will state when they read this that it rips ANY 4K movie disc to FULL ISO. It's freedom of speech.

This comment is disrespectful as it suggests some people here are lying. It's your prerogative to pick and choose what to believe but to say this to people who are trying to help is just weak.

"lifetime"
DeUHD will ONLY work if the server is reachable and responding. (Cut your internet connection and the program will not even startup.)
How long before they will get a new domain and ask for another 200 euros.

This comment is disrespectful as it suggests some people here are lying. It's your prerogative to pick and choose what to believe but to say this to people who are trying to help is just weak.

Read it AGAIN...I just asked a simple question, Anyone with a PAID version ripping ANY 4K Discs to a full ISO please tell us ALL... Nothing disrespectful a legit question.

"lifetime"
DeUHD will ONLY work if the server is reachable and responding. (Cut your internet connection and the program will not even startup.)

True hence I suggested a subscription model like RedFox's as it gives them incentive to keep the business going. Or even a credit model where one pays per disc. Agree €199 as a one-off is unacceptable to me personally.

"lifetime"

Another well-known software program requires login when you start it. It's still around. That said, I fully expect pressure to be applied in numerous ways to cease development of DeUHD as we have seen occur with Slysoft and other developers who support the rights of people to protect their investments. There really cannot be a guarantee with a piece of software like this.

As with any newer piece of software that makes big claims and apparently delivers on at least some of them there is always a risk in buying an expensive license when so little is known. Buyer beware and you get what you pay for. To some people $235 is an acceptable loss. For others it is a ridiculous price. To each their own.

Another well-known software program requires login when you start it. It's still around. That said, I fully expect pressure to be applied in numerous ways to cease development of DeUHD as we have seen occur with Slysoft and other developers who support the rights of people to protect their investments. There really cannot be a guarantee with a piece of software like this.

As with any newer piece of software that makes big claims and apparently delivers on at least some of them there is always a risk in buying an expensive license when so little is known. Buyer beware and you get what you pay for. To some people $235 is an acceptable loss. For others it is a ridiculous price. To each their own.

Yup agreed but regarding what happened to Slysoft, maybe it won't happen to DeUHD as they seem to be quite elusive till now and they're based in Russia.

On a serious note, although their payment page says "submitting secure payment" it's actually sent as plaintext on a normal http:// page.

Yup agreed but regarding what happened to Slysoft, maybe it won't happen to DeUHD as they seem to be quite elusive till now and they're based in Russia.

If they really are located in Russia that might prove very useful unless they manage to annoy the Russian gov't.

On a serious note, although their payment page says "submitting secure payment" it's actually sent as plaintext on a normal http:// page.

And that is very problematic, indeed. If they don't seem to care about using HTTPS for their payment system then what else might they be lackadaisical about?

And that is very problematic, indeed. If they don't seem to care about using HTTPS for their payment system then what else might they be lackadaisical about?

Yup but too bad they aren't lackadaisical enough to make the payment process pass with invalid card numbers

I have a full licence, and in short it does work (I rip to BD Folder) but keep in mind
- It does not support many discs
- Some of the dics it says it supports I could not rip (regional varient?)
- It ripped at least one disc NOT on their supported list (I will need to check my others on the weekend)
- It is very very slow (it took me 12hours for a 100GB disc. It seems to be single threaded).
- It is expensive

Yes black screen but how do we know it's due to GPU? If it is, wouldn't PowerDVD 17 have told us?

You don’t have a supported GPU and you are getting a blanc screen.

What more do you need in order to think that the GPU is the problem?

If you need PDVD to “tell” you, just run the BD Advisor and you will see GPU failing in red (actually I think that you already did that)

This is normal / expected PDVD 17 behavior when you try to play UHD BD structure (not just the m2ts file) and I don’t see how DeUHD was anything to do with that (proof - not speculation)

Back