• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with John Wick: Chapter 2

Same question, how do I get the beta version? I also am having trouble with JW2

Trying to play my Redbox one here's the log Using beta 8.1.4.2
Well used the 8.1.4.3 and worked like a charm!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.2_Info_G_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    943.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
You are quite welcome but all I did was provide the link. The heavy lifting was done by the development team.

When I try to download 8.1.4.3 I get a message - file contains virus or malware!

Same here - Chrome tags it a virus and won't let it d/l - only option it gives is discard. Similar reaction with firefox.

I THINK the old IE 11 finally allowed it.

Now I just need to see if it works on JW2

Jeff, it still blocks in Chrome and no way to unblock, or allow download to accept into system. Triend on several PC,s with and without Norton on. etc. Very odd...since this is the first time it's happened.

Incorrect.

Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > toggle off protect you and your device from dangerous sites.

I would recommend re-enabling this setting immediately after the download. I also recommend verifying the digital signature for the installer.

Note: 8.1.4.3 still isn't going to fix JW2, however.

I just made a complete copy of JW2 with beta 8.1.4.3. No issues. Perfect iso, yet I have not converted via handbrake and played. Only to 29min to copy iso dvd-dl 100%.... need to convert and play for you all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

just to confir is your copy region 1 if so look at the end of the movie for the movie credits if it is there lucky you if not anydvd 8.1.4.3 will not copy the right movie title

just to confir is your copy region 1 if so look at the end of the movie for the movie credits if it is there lucky you if not anydvd 8.1.4.3 will not copy the right movie title
Just played the JW2 via plex, transcoded from handbrake. Used clonedvd2 to rip to iso. Plays awesomely no issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Beta working for me

but the virus warning is troubling. Why suddenly a virus warning that never before appeared??

I'm still having issues with John Wick Chapter 2. I was using AnyDVD 8.1.4.0 and saw 3 versions of the film in CloneDVD....wasn't sure which one was the correct one as choosing all of them brought the quality way down. I checked here on this thread and it seemed that version 8.1.4.3 would fix the issue of 'fake' issues. I downloaded the beta, and now I only see one version of the movie which is Chapter 1 at 2:03:13.
I ripped that (straight Clone DVD) and I get all the previews, then after the previews the movie starts automatically (no menu screen) and it seems like it's already 10-15 minutes into the movie.
I tried to 'downgrade' AnyDVD back to 8.1.4.0, but after I do that I still only see the one version.(Chapter 1 2:03:13). I deleted the key for John Wick 2 before I tried this.
I would upload a log file, if I knew where I could find it. :) Any help with that?
Thanks in advance...
DN

on the redfox icon right click go to create a logfile with the disc in the drive it will create a logfile in anydvd folder and u can upload the file when you are posting

Back