• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with John Wick: Chapter 2

Ive tried using the new 8.1.4.2, it showing wrong percentage for DVD-5 3% and for DL DVD only at 27 % when it should be 100%. Do I need to adjust any settings?
Thank you
Can you please post an AnyDVD logfile? Thank you!

Just tried working with this new update and it is working as we speak. Thank you. W. Gray
Can you please post an AnyDVD logfile? Thank you!

Can you please try AnyDVD 8.1.4.2? I believe, this one will work:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8142.exe

Please let me know... Thank you!
Tried the new update and it worked as far as getting the movie, but it was to big. I got the movie after I reauthored it. When trying to drop it down as full movie there are 3 movies in the main movie that's why it is so big. Sending logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.2_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    401.2 KB · Views: 6
define "too big". How did you rip? AnyDVD ripper? What was the directory size?

Ive tried using the new 8.1.4.2, it showing wrong percentage for DVD-5 3% and for DL DVD only at 27 % when it should be 100%. Do I need to adjust any settings?
Thank you
In CloneDVD, deselect the two bad titles (25 & 30). Full disc copy (with or without menus) should work now.

define "too big". How did you rip? AnyDVD ripper? What was the directory size?
I can see it in the logfile, two titles (25 & 30) are included which are "fake".

That'll do it. I suppose a new beta will fix that :)

Just tried working with this new update and it is working as we speak. Thank you. W. Gray
If you don't have John Wick Chapter 2, what was your point of saying the new update works? Post the logfile that James asked you for.

Tried the new update and it worked as far as getting the movie, but it was to big. I got the movie after I reauthored it. When trying to drop it down as full movie there are 3 movies in the main movie that's why it is so big. Sending logfile.
Please try AnyDVD 8.1.4.3. Please report any problems. Thank you.

Ok, tried 8.1.4.3 on John Wick: Chapter 2. it burned like always but once you dropped it down to dvd all the chapters were in the wrong place. I believe you said that title 30 was fake and that's the one that showed up. Sending logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    393 KB · Views: 19
Ok, tried 8.1.4.3 on John Wick: Chapter 2. it burned like always but once you dropped it down to dvd all the chapters were in the wrong place. I believe you said that title 30 was fake and that's the one that showed up. Sending logfile.
I am confused. According to the log, title 30 isn't included. Only main feature title 1 is.

I don't know if this helps but sending display of actual DVD 29 (30) and burned dvd 1 (30)

Attachments

• 20170610_090748.jpg
    20170610_090748.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
  • 20170610_091344.jpg
    20170610_091344.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 25
I don't know if this helps but sending display of actual DVD 29 (30) and burned dvd 1 (30)
Just try to put the original disc in your PC and play it with PowerDVD or similar. Are the chapters in order? All menus working properly?

<OFF-TOPIC>

the steel boook of jw chapeter 2 comes out wed

After seeing this I decided to switch from the regular Blu-ray/DVD release to the steelbook. Went to BB's website and I cannot pre-order for in-store pick-up because my local isn't listed and the others I'm not driving to. Furthermore, when I decided to have it shipped I was informed it couldn't be shipped to my address. So, looks like I'm not getting the steelbook release. Nice job of BB losing a sale.

Heads up! We can't ship John Wick: Chapter 2 [Includes Digital Copy] [Only @ Best Buy] [SteelBook] [Blu-ray/DVD] [2017] to that address. The good news is that it might be available for store pickup, or you can try shipping it to a different address.

Idiots.

</OFF-TOPIC>

Anyone able to back up a working Main Movie Only with this DVD? If so, how? 8.1.4.2 or 8.1.4.3?
And what is the correct Title number? I know James won't let Lionsgate beat him! :coolman:

Back