• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wrong playback language

dkhamilto

Running CloneBD ver. 1.1.5.1 It seem in the last 2 releases when I move movies to mp4 it is copied with the wrong language. I have tried selecting all the language options and keep getting a non-English language. When I use another tool (which is much slower) I select the first language track and all is fine. I have very little installed on the machine. uses CUDA on a Nvidia 1070 card. This is generally with post 2013 movies.

I've not had any issues making an mp4 with multiple audio tracks and getting it to play back the English audio track. Have you checked what you have set for the default audio track?

default audio.JPG

Yes I have English as the default language. I have also tried all the other languages to no avail. I have tried removing cloneBD and deleting any file or directory with "clonebd" in the name. After reinstall I get the same result.

What are you using to play back the file,and what format is the audio in?

Yes I have English as the default language. I have also tried all the other languages to no avail. I have tried removing cloneBD and deleting any file or directory with "clonebd" in the name. After reinstall I get the same result.
Please provide a CloneBD log file.
Process a disc completely, make sure, the resulting MP4 file exhibits the problem.
Then save and post the log file.

Also: Do you get the same result when creating an MKV file?

I use VLC or PowerDVD to playback the mp4 files. When I try MKV conversion I get English. English is selected on the conversionsion screen in both cases. I found the option check box to create a debug log. When I have only English selected on the title selection screen, I get English in the mp4. Does not seem valid if you wanted multiple languages. In both cases the audio is terribly out of sync. "Fired Up" 2009

Attachments

• mkv.cbdlog
    519.7 KB · Views: 4
I use VLC or PowerDVD to playback the mp4 files. When I try MKV conversion I get English. English is selected on the conversionsion screen in both cases. I found the option check box to create a debug log. When I have only English selected on the title selection screen, I get English in the mp4. Does not seem valid if you wanted multiple languages. In both cases the audio is terribly out of sync. "Fired Up" 2009

Ok, the out of sync problem needs investigating.
About the incorrect language - after some playing around I discovered, that PowerDVD 16 doesn't select the "default" audio track from MKVs correctly (anymore).
PowerDVD 15 behaves correctly. So they seem to have broken something in PDVD16 (don't know about 17).

But if I select only one audio track for conversion, the correct track is in the resulting file and gets played back fine in any player, so I don't know how to reproduce your original claim.

Back