• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blue Screens and Reboots....lots of em'

For some it helps and for some they dont need to use it. I never had a need for it.
Hi TPLAT: EnditALL is not something I would recommend to someone who does not know what program is causing the problem, you could end a very important process and damage your HD. The smarter thing to do would be disable all your startup programs, one by one.

Endital

I was under the impression that this left important system files running. It did not just arbitrarily end all processes. Explorer and systray can not be ended with it.

There is also an option to present all and stop one by one, but again you can not stop explorer or systray. I am not sure I understand how this could damage a hard drive.

Thanks.

Hi TPLAT: EnditALL is not something I would recommend to someone who does not know what program is causing the problem, you could end a very important process and damage your HD. The smarter thing to do would be disable all your startup programs, one by one.

I was under the same impression as Kittyprincess66 about how EndItAll works, I thought it only shutdown unneccessary programs runing in the back ground.

I was under the impression that this left important system files running. It did not just arbitrarily end all processes. Explorer and systray can not be ended with it.

There is also an option to present all and stop one by one, but again you can not stop explorer or systray. I am not sure I understand how this could damage a hard drive.

Thanks.
I misquoted, it can damage your operating system on your HD if you shut down the wrong processes. Yes it does tell you what is eunning and what is not and most people are computer literate enough to understand what to " Kill " and what not to. But this program has caused havoc on a number of peoples systems that I know of. I am not saying not to use it, just beware thats all.;)

I misquoted, it can damage your operating system on your HD if you shut down the wrong processes. Yes it does tell you what is eunning and what is not and most people are computer literate enough to understand what to " Kill " and what not to. But this program has caused havoc on a number of peoples systems that I know of. I am not saying not to use it, just beware thats all.;)

So also let them know use at your own risk if reccomended.

Back