• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 8 Ultra Reloaded: 8.0 A/V engine + HD-DVD + PowerDVD 7.3 player

The original hd dvd hack was put up on google pages by someone. That might be a place to look.

Hmm... I dont know how to make something searchable on google if it's not a site that already supports google search.

The original hd dvd hack was put up on google pages by someone. That might be a place to look.

So, uh, yea, google pages is no longer accepting new users so I guess that's out. (Google pages was a place to host things, not a way to get it on the google search page. My thought was that if it was on google pages it'd be easy to find. But, um, yea.

Thanks for your great work mkanet. Got it from rapidshare and simple to use.

I also can't get the full screen to work and there is no original skin to choose after reloaded. I use XP home premium and the latest Powerdvd 8. Any suggestion?

god they should just close this thread its kinda getting rediculous.:bang:

Interesting comment. Ridiculous because of all the people interested in downloading this? Sorry, it is what it is. :)

god they should just close this thread its kinda getting rediculous.:bang:

Interesting comment. Ridiculous because of all the people interested in downloading this? Sorry, it is what it is. :)

Naw. THAT'S a good thing. Just the stupid people who can't read. "I don't see a link". "Me too". Etc. :) It's humorous to me. Then again, I'm not the one who has to respond to them all. :D

Yeah, they eventually figure it out and PM me... It's all good.

Naw. THAT'S a good thing. Just the stupid people who can't read. "I don't see a link". "Me too". Etc. :) It's humorous to me. Then again, I'm not the one who has to respond to them all. :D

no, i have no problem with the program i downloaded it as well, i think its rediculous because you have stated numerous times to send a PM and its like talking to a wall. dont get me wrong you set up something real nice and easy for all of those people that couldnt get the hack working in the first place. i only wish that powerdvd 8 was as reliable and didnt have so many problems

Hi mkanet,

Just got the file from Rapidshare - it really works like miracle! Just click setup and all done! Good job mkanet!

I just installed it and it works like a charm, rapidshare is your friend :)
Thanks mkanet, I hated the stupid resume screen and other baggage that PowerDVD was carrying around.

sent you a request for your reloaded version

Yeah, they eventually figure it out and PM me... It's all good.

I sent you a PM today for a link/copy of this as I hate the GUI and have issues with the version 8 GUI with HDMI output, it does not size right to the screen.

Thanks,

Mike

reloaded 3.0

@mkanet
hello , just installed reloaded 3.0 on my vista/nvidia system,
works fine with BD and HDDVD, however standard DVD playback seems broken, i now have screen horizontally splitted: first half is movie, second half is plain green (powerdvd7 still ok)
Any suggestion ?

Did you check DVD playback before applying the update?

@mkanet
hello , just installed reloaded 3.0 on my vista/nvidia system,
works fine with BD and HDDVD, however standard DVD playback seems broken, i now have screen horizontally splitted: first half is movie, second half is plain green (powerdvd7 still ok)
Any suggestion ?

@amkanet
definitly yes just played one before install reloaded 3.0
my guess: must be something to do with your registry tricks ?
thanks for your help

Hmm... this is a first for me. Over 200 people.. never heard this one before! I would say revert back and do some more testing for sure...

@amkanet
definitly yes just played one before install reloaded 3.0
my guess: must be something to do with your registry tricks ?
thanks for your help

Back