• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My Movie & PowerDVD

i had the same problem it just doesnt seem to work . when i make a clone screen with the same image on both i et play back on my computer monitor but no picture on my projector and when i make it a split display i can open windows media ceneter on my projector but when i get a bluray in there it opens on my computer monitor and i have to drag it to my projector which is very inconvinent and i still cant figure a way around it. here my thread on the topic
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=16847

i had the same problem it just doesnt seem to work . when i make a clone screen with the same image on both i et play back on my computer monitor but no picture on my projector and when i make it a split display i can open windows media ceneter on my projector but when i get a bluray in there it opens on my computer monitor and i have to drag it to my projector which is very inconvinent and i still cant figure a way around it. here my thread on the topic
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=16847

PowerDVD opens in the primary display. Try making your projector your primary display and see if PDVD opens in it then.

i know it opens in the primary display but i dont want my projector to be the primary display i want that to be my monitor and the projector second

Bigrick
Not to mention the fact that you highjacked a thread, but when given the alternative that you asked for, you responded with an attitude. I understand you don't want your projector to be the primary, but that is the simplest way around your issue. Sorry that it goes against your wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigrick
Not to mention the fact that you highjacked a thread, but when given the alternative that you asked for, you responded with an attitude.

Let the moderators moderate, please. :policeman:

I don't feel that Bigrick "responded with an attitude".

Bigrick
Not to mention the fact that you highjacked a thread, but when given the alternative that you asked for, you responded with an attitude. I understand you don't want your projector to be the primary, but that is the simplest way around your issue. Sorry that it goes against your wants.

there was no highjacking involved i was just explaining that i had the same situation and how i never had a conclusion to my problem. try and read more careful next time i also dont see an attitude in saying that i didnt want my projector as the primary display if you actualy read my thread youll realize that this was already suggested to me so i believe your just mistaken and Webslinger i apolagize for posting in another thread but again i was just explaining that i started a thread about the same situation

ok ive gotten over the fact that i cant open powerdvd on the second display now i need help on something else. i tried using powerdvd 8 with my movies but it wont see it. it only sees powerdvd 7.3 can anyone help me out on this? i have tried numerous ways first with only powerdvd 8 installed then with both powerdvd 7 and 8 installed but nothing it only sees 7.3

ok ive gotten over the fact that i cant open powerdvd on the second display now i need help on something else. i tried using powerdvd 8 with my movies but it wont see it. it only sees powerdvd 7.3 can anyone help me out on this? i have tried numerous ways first with only powerdvd 8 installed then with both powerdvd 7 and 8 installed but nothing it only sees 7.3

i can't remember which version added in PDVD8 integration, but i do know the latest MyMovies beta has it. What you'll need to do is uninstall 7 and then reset PDVD integration in the MyMovies collection manager. Then open up Vista Media Center and it should ask you if you want to integrate PowerDVD. Of course, you'll have to download the latest beta from the MyMovies website:p

Hi Bigrick,

As I mentioned before I have PDVD opened in my PJ but it is not V8 and most likely it is 3319a, since that is the version I used the most.

I've Brian 2.45 PR2 and integrate PDVD8 today. I suggest you try that if you have not done that yet. If you're using PR2 and don't see that, I suggest you uninstall current MM in your system and install PR2 and right after launch, it will ask you few questions since it detects PDVD8 and MM should able to open PDVD8 if you choose to play BD in your Movie Collection.

Let us know how it goes.

i can't remember which version added in PDVD8 integration, but i do know the latest MyMovies beta has it. What you'll need to do is uninstall 7 and then reset PDVD integration in the MyMovies collection manager. Then open up Vista Media Center and it should ask you if you want to integrate PowerDVD. Of course, you'll have to download the latest beta from the MyMovies website:p

I am certain it begins from the latest PR2 and not before. When I have the regular version I believed PDVD8 was not out yet. After PDVD8 launched, Brian integrated MM to PDVD8 just a couple weeks after that.

your right i didnt even see a beta version available anyways everything works good with v8 and my movies thanks

your right i didnt even see a beta version available anyways everything works good with v8 and my movies thanks

In this case, are you open PDVD8 via MM in your PJ now?

In this case, are you open PDVD8 via MM in your PJ now?

im at a different computer at the moment i dont get my HTPC back from the manufacturer until thursday cause i blew the motherboard , but at least it was under warrenty . so for right now im testing this on another pc at work

how is this possible,i thought pdvd8 wont read movier from hdd.:confused:

huh? we were talking about when MM started to use PDVD8 and I believe it is the latest PR3 version but not the early version. I believed before PR3 version only able to do PDVD7 migration not PDVD8.

powerdvd could always read a movie from the hard drive as long as its in an ISO format not file. all my movies does is integrate it so if you click on a movie it opens powerdvd and plays it so its really the same as using powerdvd by itself

huh? we were talking about when MM started to use PDVD8 and I believe it is the latest PR3 version but not the early version. I believed before PR3 version only able to do PDVD7 migration not PDVD8.

your right it was started in the PR3 version but this is great now i can use the new powerdvd(with hddvd crack) but what i really want to see is if i can open the new powerdvd in my second display because i could never try it before with 7. but i cant do that until my damn computer returns

your right it was started in the PR3 version but this is great now i can use the new powerdvd(with hddvd crack) but what i really want to see is if i can open the new powerdvd in my second display because i could never try it before with 7. but i cant do that until my damn computer returns
so if i open a pathway to an iso instead of a rip mm+pdvd8 will play it without mounting the iso?:confused:

Bigrick, I had the same problem as you. Here's a fix that worked for me. It's the graphics card. Nvidia will not let you run a dual display for HD content. I had a 8600 and switched over to the Radeon 2600 HD and now everything works. I run a dual display at different resolution, one RGB and another DVI to HDMI. I also use My Movies, the lastest version....try that.

Back