• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zusammen ist man weniger allein ...

View attachment 24608
Zusammen ist man weniger allein ...
In advance there are several Trailers, u.a. "UNIVERSAL" und "PROKINO/PATHE". The menu is not seen and can not be reached at all. So the bonus material is not seen. Speedmenu is not available. VLC Player.
BD8276564

That's a VLC issue, not AnyDVD.

But why?
All the others are working fine!

I have many discs that VLC can't fully handle correctly, you just got lucky with the discs you have tried...until now.
Try a licensed player like PowerDVD or TotalMedia Theatre and you will find the original menu (and Speedmenu) work fine.

PowerDVD, WinDVD or Arcsoft TMT are recommended. VLC is a free player, and you get what you pay for.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

a licensed player is a player that has been licensed by the BDA and is capable of playing a bd fully compatible. This means in the case of a software player FULL bd menu support (including java based menu's) and acts like a standalone player hooked up to the TV. Those players are Cyberlink PowerDVD, Arcsoft Totalmedia Theatre and WinDVD. VLC is not a licensed played, it doesn't have full bd menu support (doubt it supports a menu at all, afaik it just works in file playback mode).

VLC is a video player designed to play back files like .avi, .mp4 etc. It's not designed with blu-ray playback in mind so it's no surprise the menu doesn't work completely or in a limited form.

well VLC is not designed as a DVD player either. It's a video file player, no more no less. So let us repeat YES it's a problem with VLC. There are free dvd players, but VLC is not one of them. It's not designed that way

Back