• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Youtube

Hellboy15

Hello, it is impossible for me to enter the YouTube tool, tell me what I put above in the screenshot, how do I solve it?

Last edited by a moderator:
You would have to post a logfile for me to see what the issue is. If you are trying to use YouTube from another country other than your own, but I will have to see a logfile to confirm that. that's your issue.

attached log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
You don't need to use the cookie thief or log in, you can't download bought YT-videos anyway. But it looks like nothing loads... Can you use the search? Does something show up then? If not, post a log as RF1 said.

Edit: Disregard, you posted the log the exact time I posted this comment.

I hope you are not trying to reach YouTube TV, that is not part of our YouTube package. You can only reach the free stuff in your country.

It won't let me access anything on YouTube, no free videos or anything.

There are no errors in your log file. I cannot replicate any issues, but I am not in your country. something is blocking access to Youtube, I would uninstall AnyStream, and reboot and reinstall it. ;) And please in the future if you are posting a screenshot, make sure its a screenshot and not a URL. I deleted your URL. Screenshots are fine, URLs are not.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and the same thing happens, it won't let me open YouTube

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 12
Please post another log file right after you try to access YouTube. Do not close AnyStream. Have you ever accessed YouTube before or did this just start happening?

Works fine here. I see you can get YouTube just not that one video. Please explain your issues better the next time.

You Tube.jpg

Back