• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question YouTube Login?

QuadraQ

Is there a way to login to YouTube? Movies I've purchased should show up there under my login, but the only option I see is "logout" which doesn't do anything when I click it.

The logout button is a standard button of AS. Login for YT is not available yet, but might get added in the future if the devs figure it out.

There is no way to log into YouTube, everything available in this release is available to you without logging in. Nothing from YouTube movies and TV is available so there is no need to log in.

There is no way to log into YouTube, everything available in this release is available to you without logging in. Nothing from YouTube movies and TV is available so there is no need to log in.
At one time (not sure YouTube does it anymore) you could actually purchase a movie or TV Series on YouTube, I have seen it but never have purchased anything on YT. That content if purchased would only be available to that account. That's what the OP is asking about, will AS support that?

At one time (not sure YouTube does it anymore) you could actually purchase a movie or TV Series on YouTube, I have seen it but never have purchased anything on YT. That content if purchased would only be available to that account. That's what the OP is asking about, will AS support that?
I have no idea what the future holds. That feature is not available now.

Youtube absolutely still does content purchasing and renting. But you might as well just do that on Amazon.

Some of the regular user-uploaded content on YouTube is age restricted and can't be downloaded without being logged in (as an adult). I had this problem with JDownloader.

Youtube absolutely still does content purchasing and renting. But you might as well just do that on Amazon

That's what I have always done. Not sure why people purchase anything on YouTube, to me it is just a free streaming platform, I never spent any money on it but this year will have to for Sunday Ticket as DirectTV lost that, but that's exclusive :(

Not sure why people purchase anything on YouTube
I never purchased anything on YT, but when the UltraViolet service had been cancelled (where you could redeem codes that came with some BDs), the useres could move everything to Google Movie and TV or YT or whatever. So I have some movies there and would download them as soon as AS supports it. But I have no clue about the quality and won't be able to compare it until I got a proper download. Maybe I can try it with the third party software TD and C-PC, but they are not working for me as I have issues with my Windows.

Just a repeat...as it stands right now, you cannot sign into a google account through an embedded browser.
This is a problem that has so far not been solved but was implemented by Google to prevent MITM attacks.
There are a few ways Google makes access possible, but considering the nature of the program, I'm not sure they would work.
If there is a way, the Dev's will figure it out.

Just a repeat...as it stands right now, you cannot sign into a google account through an embedded browser.
This is a problem that has so far not been solved but was implemented by Google to prevent MITM attacks.
There are a few ways Google makes access possible, but considering the nature of the program, I'm not sure they would work.
If there is a way, the Dev's will figure it out.
JDownloader worked around problem using Cookies to login. Not ideal, but it works.

Please do not link to other sites - Forum Admin

There is a reason our developers didn't code this to log in and log out. If and when they decide to implement it, they will. Until then. You cannot log in to You Tube.

Back