• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved YouTube Blank Home Screen

KEYSER SOZE

I'm sure I must have inadvertently changed something but when I open the YouTube tab its completely blank and the search function will not return any results. The rest of the tabs are fully functional, this issue only relates to the YouTube function.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-02 163038.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-05-02 163038.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 5
The screen is supposed to be blank. You must search for something and then it will populate. ;) You didn't do anything wrong. It's all good. What did you search for? Go to YouTube find something and just put the name of what you want to download.

For example I searched for Elvis

Elvis.jpg

Last edited:
The screen is supposed to be blank. You must search for something and then it will populate. ;) You didn't do anything wrong. It's all good. What did you search for? Go to YouTube find something and just put the name of what you want to download.

For example I searched for Elvis

View attachment 79355
I tried that before I posted as well as made sure I was was using the latest version. I know the issue is specific to my laptop. On my main PC, the YouTube tab works normally , both on initial load and searches. I was hoping to avoid having to uninstall/reinstall thinking it was something simple.

I know the issue is specific to my laptop. On my main PC, the YouTube tab works normally.
Creating and uploading a log file from both your PC and laptop is something you should do. A screenshot by itself doesn't help the devs to help you with the situation.

Log files attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0 (Laptop).astlog
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.8.8.0 (Desktop).astlog
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
So…. Did the uninstall/install and the search function in the YouTube tab returned to functioning on my laptop. The only thing that’s odd is my desktop (which I almost never use for Anystream) shows the daily YouTube suggestions in addition to the search results above the bar. Just a curious oddity between the two systems. Since the search/results works now on the laptop I’m good to go. Thank you for the responses and suggestions.

Back