• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Your Honor subtitles

von edmeister 2.0

Your Honor Paramount+ via AP season one all episodes subtitles are out of sync. Late by about 45 secs. Tried different AS settings same result.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.8.0.astlog
    662 KB · Views: 2
Look like Amazon is producing an empty string for quite a bit of the TTML subs, but they will be fine with .srt.

Look like Amazon is producing an empty string for quite a bit of the TTML subs, but they will be fine with .srt.
I had the same problems with Your Honor but I loaded it from Showtime (via Amazon/Paramount with my subtitles loaded as .SRT
The problem was only on the first 5-6 episodes. I used the Subtitle Edit program to sync the subtitle with the dialog, very easy.

Thanks for your help Redfox 1 . Appreciate it
I had the same problems with Your Honor but I loaded it from Showtime (via Amazon/Paramount with my subtitles loaded as .SRT
The problem was only on the first 5-6 episodes. I used the Subtitle Edit program to sync the subtitle with the dialog, very easy.
thanks for the help. I didn't know about this editing program. Useful info

Your Honor Paramount+ via AP season one all episodes subtitles are out of sync. Late by about 45 secs. Tried different AS settings same result.
probably they snatched the subs from a service that had intro or from their own batch where they played an ad for one of their shows at the beginning of each episode. or from a batch that had recap. as others have said, subtitle edit is your answer to all subtitle problems.

Last edited:
Back