• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Yes I read the sticky, Yes it's a UHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhalter81

I have a title that is not currently working other than Fury. Dawn of Planet of the Apes? I question this because it seems very strange. It seems either the opd has not encountered this version to have a key, or is it possible that this is an aacs 2.1 disc? I used another program with hashed keys to see if it would fair any better, but with same result as anydvd. Only reason I am posting is because it was my understanding that the only uhd that were currently not supported were 2.1. If this isn't the case, or in fact this disc is 2.1 I apologize for my ignorance. Anyway here the log is attached, hope I didn't step on toes posting this.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.0_Info_G_DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
Then read it again. Uhd logfiles are NOT required at this point. Just because it seems weird to you doesn't make it wrong. Aacs 2.0 is a completely different beast than all versions of aacs a combined. That there's no decryption key for is precisely why it's not working.

Your understanding is completely wrong. AACS 2.0 hasn't been cracked at all, not by long shot. The initial support of them only existed because their decryption keys were leaked, NOT because AACS 2.0 was cracked.

The sticky is there for a reason.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/any...-discs-read-this-first-before-you-post.74937/

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back