• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Yellowstone S3-4-5 Only first 10mins of episode

vipor666

Hi, Iv run into an unusual problem with downloading a series (Yellowstone)
The first S1 & S2 came down fine, but anything from S3, S4 or S5 only downloads the first 10mins of the episode. nothing errors. I streamed it fine through a webpage. I'm using a VPN to the UK, on Paramount+

Hi, Iv run into an unusual problem with downloading a series (Yellowstone)
The first S1 & S2 came down fine, but anything from S3, S4 or S5 only downloads the first 10mins of the episode. nothing errors. I streamed it fine through a webpage. I'm using a VPN to the UK, on Paramount+
Please upload a logfile

log file attached, I Generated it after redownloading S3E1, thank you

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.8.0.astlog
    237.2 KB · Views: 2
I honestly think it's your VPN redirecting you. In my region, Paramount doesn't carry it so I can't test it, but for some odd reason, I see you are being redirected to a short episode. You said you can watch the whole Season 3 of Yellowstone on Paramount+ in the UK. I cant explain it. Other than to say your VPN is redirecting you, Try playing it on your website, not AS, and see if you get more than 10 mins, I can get it on Peacock in the USA, all 5 seasons.

00:00:02.402 - [Debug] [paramount] Redirect https://www.paramountplus.com to https://www.paramountplus.com/home/
00:00:03.606 - [Notice] [browser:paramount] Provider logged in, getting profiles...
00:00:03.607 - [Notice] [browser:paramount] Retrieve page content...
00:00:05.381 - [Error] [paramount] Retrieving catalog My List failed: {"success":false}
00:00:05.387 - [Error] [paramount] Retrieving catalog Shows Recommended For You failed: {"success":false}
00:00:05.405 - [Error] [paramount] Retrieving catalog Movies Recommended For You failed: {"success":false}

yes I can confirm when viewing it through a website terminal (still using a VPN) that it plays beyond the 10min 34sec point.

The video file that downloads, plays exactly like the web terminal, with an abrupt stop of video at the 10m34sec mark. (not a short preview version of the episode).

this is the first time iv seen this issue, I just wanted to contribute and raise it, I will try peacock in USA

yes I can confirm when viewing it through a website terminal (still using a VPN) that it plays beyond the 10min 34sec point.

The video file that downloads, plays exactly like the web terminal, with an abrupt stop of video at the 10m34sec mark. (not a short preview version of the episode).

this is the first time iv seen this issue, I just wanted to contribute and raise it, I will try peacock in USA
These things often happen with a VPN, Peacock is your best bet. I get it though a proxy to the USA.

Are you sure you still have AnyStream tokens left? It seems you have used all 500 and have to wait 14 minutes for another to drop.

00:03:53.301 - [Notice] [Mux:paramount] Stream 'video' has been initialized
00:03:53.301 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:paramount] Initialization range is required. Requesting from server.
00:03:53.301 - [Notice] [Mux:paramount] Stream 'audio1' has been initialized
00:03:53.301 - [Notice] [Mux:paramount] Streams initialized
00:03:53.301 - [Debug] [DownloadQueue] quotaAvailable 0, recurse...
00:03:53.597 - [Debug] [Pump:video:paramount] Have initialization range

00:03:48.963 - [Debug] [DownloadQueue] New token available (count 1), entry waiting for quota, set to waiting: You're the Indian Now
00:03:48.964 - [Debug] [DownloadQueue] quotaAvailable: 1, entry waiting: You're the Indian Now, reserving token00:03:48.965 - [Debug] [License] reserve 1 before: 000:03:48.965 - [Nag] [DownloadQueue] quotaAvailable: 1, tokens 0, timeToOne 863

Back