• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-Men First Class

There could be all kinds of reasons for that. I would recommend posting that issue on the doom9 MPC-HC thread and see if you can get help there. There isn't some "quick flip this setting" answer to that one I'm afraid.

You also have to choose the second set of subtitles to get the forced subtitles because they speak a lot of German in the movie. Then select the no. 2 subtitle with your bluray player.

You also have to choose the second set of subtitles to get the forced subtitles because they speak a lot of German in the movie. Then select the no. 2 subtitle with your bluray player.

Thanks! I was curious on how to handle that option on this movie. It was very annoying watching having to constantly turn subtitles on/off

I guess something went wrong with the rip. Every title is only the director's comm... versions. STRANGE!!! I realized the 2hr11min(ver) was actually the movie w/o dir's comm's but have been having problems trying to select just the 00850 mpls file. When I did successfully "select" the correct mpls file the end result was the correct movie but had no sound.
I'm going to start all over from the beginning.
Playback is on a standalone Samsung blu... but I'm testing on PC before backing up resulting in fewer coasters!

You have to select the 2nd playlist that has 32 chapters in step 2 of clown bd. i made the same mistake of using the first default playlist that clown picked and got the same director's stuff.

Or as subtitles take up so little space if you are using BD Rebuilder just set it to allow all subtitles for the language you choose then you get the forced subtitles automatically without having to figure out which is the right one

Didn't give me any issues when I used it on this film to make a movie only. I've never had to forcce any subtitles on in movie only mode as long as I allow it to include all subtitles for that language

I'm no guru, just a normal user that's been around a while

Back