• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-Men First Class

dinaflow

x-men

the new x-men (first class) blue ray i cannot copy ,do anybody have a fix for it.

Last edited:
You need to go back and read the stickies and post all relevant required information

do you have a fix for x-men (first class) i cannot copy the blu-ray version. i can copy but when i play back i get commentary only, no movie.

Last edited:
help please

need help with x-men first class blu-ray version copy but will not play movie, only the making of x-men plays back.

dinaflow, do not start multiple threads for help with the same problem. Furthermore, if you wish to get assistance you need to provide more information. Post AnyDVD HD log files, explain how you are backing up the disc, what software is being used, and what you are using for playback of the ripped disc.

Threads merged.

X-Men First Class US release

Code:
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.8.5.10)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL05 0010020818869E0414
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23135040 sectors (45185 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: XMEN_FIRST_CLASS
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 19
Using BDPHash.bin 11-08-22
Using local database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Java BD+ runtime removed!

Shockingly, the US release of this movie has no problems.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.10_Info_F_XMEN_FIRST_CLASS.zip
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 12
do you have a fix for x-men (first class) i cannot copy the blu-ray version. i can copy but when i play back i get commentary only, no movie.

The stream with the most time (2:36 I think) is the commentary. The second stream is about 2:11 which is the movie.

Interestingly, I ripped with Clown_BD "uncoverted" DTS-Master, with english subs and I have no sound at all. I guess I'll need to try again. :confused:

For the record, had no problems ripping to HD with AnyDVDHD and burning to BD25 with Imgburn. So, I don't think it's the software.

Thanks Ricoman, I too have hvae had an issue with backing up X-Men. I am on my third attemp, so I will copy the logs on my next post if a similar problem occurs. I am using:

AnyDVDHD
BD Rebuilder
imgburn

What has happened on the disks is the movie start up through 20th Century, Bad Hat Harry and Marvel. The opening scene of Poland 1941, then with the same scene is switched to the featurette.

I have been using movie only. I will u/l the logs if this happens again.
I have used AnyDVD sucesfully for several years and I have sucessfully backed up: Drive Angry and The Takers to Blu-ray.

Thanks Ricoman, I too have hvae had an issue with backing up X-Men. I am on my third attemp, so I will copy the logs on my next post if a similar problem occurs. I am using:

AnyDVDHD
BD Rebuilder
imgburn

What has happened on the disks is the movie start up through 20th Century, Bad Hat Harry and Marvel. The opening scene of Poland 1941, then with the same scene is switched to the featurette.

I have been using movie only. I will u/l the logs if this happens again.
I have used AnyDVD sucesfully for several years and I have sucessfully backed up: Drive Angry and The Takers to Blu-ray.
This has nothing to do with AnyDVD HD. This is a BD Rebuilder issue. In the 'Mode' menu you have to choose 'other movie only playlist' and choose the correct one for the length of the film

Has any1 been able to make a successful duplicate of this movie yet w/o the director's commentaries?

My copy works fine.
How are you trying to play back

My BD ISO plays fine also - either with PDVD 8 or from a networked Media Player

Those who are complaining about the director's nonsense are simply ripping the wrong MPLS. Pick the right one and you'll get the actual movie. Hint...it's NOT the longest MPLS. ;)

EDIT: Now that I've finished watching it:

Code:
00850.mpls, 2:11:43
[800+896+897+882+883+884+885+886+887+888+889+890+891+892].m2ts
- Chapters, 32 chapters
- h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
- DTS Master Audio, English, multi-channel, 48kHz
- AC3, English, multi-channel, 48kHz
- AC3, Spanish, multi-channel, 48kHz
- AC3, French, multi-channel, 48kHz
- AC3, English, multi-channel, 48kHz

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I guess something went wrong with the rip. Every title is only the director's comm... versions. STRANGE!!! I realized the 2hr11min(ver) was actually the movie w/o dir's comm's but have been having problems trying to select just the 00850 mpls file. When I did successfully "select" the correct mpls file the end result was the correct movie but had no sound.
I'm going to start all over from the beginning.
Playback is on a standalone Samsung blu... but I'm testing on PC before backing up resulting in fewer coasters!

When you say you're testing on the pc before burning and have no sound, what software are you using for playback?

When you say you're testing on the pc before burning and have no sound, what software are you using for playback?

Not sure. Whatever is the default player is with Windows 7 when double clicking the file. Probably Windows Media Player. Just checked, WMP & noticed other files from different titles/movies don't have sound either.
So now I have another question (Samuri), which software do you use for playback if it's on a pc??

"Just clicked on the file." Ohhhh, nooooo. Very bad. :) Let's have a small conversation about this, shall we? :D NEVER play just the m2ts file directly. That is why you have no sound. You don't have the right configuration nor the right player. Now, let's get you set up with the best way to go here.

http://www.xvidvideo.ru/media-player-classic-home-cinema-x86-x64/

That's not overly updated (not sure if he's on vacation or something) but it'll be a far cry above what you have. Get the latest version of MPC-HC from that site. 32 bit even if you're running 64 bit W7.

http://files.1f0.de/lavf/LAVFilters-0.35.exe

Install that. Now go to this:

http://www.mediasmartserver.net/201...mpc-hc-for-all-your-splitter-and-audio-needs/

And follow the guide to set it up. It's not nearly as hard as it seems. But let me tell you, you'll like this set up even if all you're doing is testing. When you want to test your rip, do NOT open the m2ts file. Instead use file, open directory if you're playing from a folder structure or if you have it as an ISO, make sure it's mounted first, then file, open dvd. MPC-HC can handle blu-ray structures just fine.

One last friendly hint.

http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en

Get that installed. Once you do, you can right click on your m2ts file and select mediainfo. That will show you all the information about the streams...video, audio, subtitles...within the m2ts file. That way you can verify what it contains.

P.S. This is NOT the software I use. I actually use J River's MC16 which does all this config for you using a feature called "Red October". It is not a free product, however.

Thanks for the detailed instructions SamuriHL. Everything works now but I do have another question for you. Any idea on why playback with this software (MPC-HC) is slow/choppy/hesitant etc... and when fast fwd'd the audio lags behind?

Back