• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WTF French Always on BD Rip to Disk

OMG-It worked and 10x faster

OCs recommendation worked 100%. The first time through I got the director's cut but after a few tries I got it to work on a few disks, they all seem to have similar encoding audio streams present.
The cool thing is the entire decode takes like 3 minutes. (quad core 4GB ram)
It is now in English and there are no other languages.
WOW a 3 minute rip. AnyDVD ripper needs to have a control panel where you can discard unnecessary streams to save ripping time and prevent foreign languages from taking up space on the decodes. I will submit this as a feature request. Most folks are dying to figure out a way to get rid of all the unwanted stuff off the BDs.
My Result 1x18GB .m2ts file, not a 42GB ISO. Saved over 55% on disk space.
I can reassemble it easily back into a BD disk or ISO. There are no other languages just my native language. Thanks.:D

WOW a 3 minute rip. AnyDVD ripper needs to have a control panel where you can discard unnecessary streams to save ripping time and prevent foreign languages from taking up space on the decodes.

Never going to happen

I will submit this as a feature request.

You can submit a request. It will never happen. And you can take that to the bank. Anydvd's job is to decrypt--and not to reauthor. What you want will come in the form of a different product from Slysoft.

Interesting, I have seen that before

Never going to happen

You can submit a request. It will never happen. And you can take that to the bank. Anydvd's job is to decrypt--and not to reauthor. What you want will come in the form of a different product from Slysoft.

:confused:
That is the same thing I read in the forum about the Rip to harddisk feature before it came out.

What I am suggesting is a rip to DVD option in the settings area where you can activate stream pruning for size reduction with a check box.
If it is activated in the settings area, you are presented with a list of streams with check boxes next to them to manually turn them on or off whenever you start a rip to disk. The souce code for this feature is available from the tsmuxR website.
After the desired streams are checked and the rip is started, a BD complaint folder structure is created with only the desired streams in it.

So it is an extension of the rip to disk feature that lets you hand pick the streams using an educated GUI selection process in a dialog box that appears just shortly after you tell the AnyDVD to rip to disk.
:rock:

OCs recommendation worked 100%. The first time through I got the director's cut but after a few tries I got it to work on a few disks, they all seem to have similar encoding audio streams present.
The cool thing is the entire decode takes like 3 minutes. (quad core 4GB ram)
It is now in English and there are no other languages.
WOW a 3 minute rip. AnyDVD ripper needs to have a control panel where you can discard unnecessary streams to save ripping time and prevent foreign languages from taking up space on the decodes. I will submit this as a feature request. Most folks are dying to figure out a way to get rid of all the unwanted stuff off the BDs.
My Result 1x18GB .m2ts file, not a 42GB ISO. Saved over 55% on disk space.
I can reassemble it easily back into a BD disk or ISO. There are no other languages just my native language. Thanks.:D

You're welcome, nice to be appreciated

Remember, AnyDVD HD is the decrypter, it has to run in the background while you work w/ TsMuxer, sooner or later you are going to have to deal w/ "seamless branching discs", the movie is in a hundred pieces lol, you find the "playlist" w/ BD Edit or BD Info (usually top playlist w/ longest running time), you then add the playlist in the window where you normally add the main movie .m2ts and pick your streams

You are then decrypting, reassembling, ripping, remuxing, and downconverting audio if you want all in 1 easy step, and doing it in half the time, and taking up half the space

Then you use that quad of yours to shrink it w/ BD Rebuilder to 1080p x264 blu ray (w/ highest quality settings, or 2nd highest quality settings for ppl w/ older cpu's) @ fraction of size again w/ 99% of the original quality

Top this methedology off w/ a healthy multi Terabyte storage array and you can "backup Hollywood" in unbelievable quality

"any technology that is sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic"

ocgw

peace

Last edited:
Back