• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WriteDVD 10 11 W2

hmm?

How long did it take to burn a movie or how long did it take for me to get it to work? well it took 13 minutes to burn a movie and forever to get it fixed lol BTW you're not talking about being a tigers fan are you :O I was a tigers fan in 1984!

How long did it take to burn a movie or how long did it take for me to get it to work? well it took 13 minutes to burn a movie and forever to get it fixed lol BTW you're not talking about being a tigers fan are you :O I was a tigers fan in 1984!
I was referring to how long it took to burn, and 13 minutes is good. And yes, I am a Tigers fan.

Well it seems you solved all of my problems! I just burned a dvd!! Without errors and it even works! Much love to ya! I would say thanks again but you are probably getting sick of me saying that lol But anyways THANKS!!!!

You're very welcome! I'm glad it's working for you.

Thanks both of you!

I'm from Port Huron, MI and have been to many Tigers game but I'll have to take the Yankees.

You guys have an Awesome Day!

Thank you x 875834758745674365. It worked again!

1. I have updated anydvd and clonedvd
2. I am not totally positive what packet writing software is? But the only other burn program I have installed is Nero and NetMd.
3. Clonedvd 6.9.0.3 and Anydvd 6.1.2.5
4. I am experiencing this problem with several different dvd's Sony, Verbatim, Imation, and Maxell all DVD+R.
5. I am operating windows xp home version and I have service pack 2, D: DVD+RW RW5240 (rev 1.12) ( this is what clonedvd says under DVD Writer)
6. I have recently tried Maxell DVD+R, 4.7gb, 2 hours sp mode, up to 16x
7. I am burning at 4x speed
I hope this is all of the information that you needed.
Oh by the way I have a Northgate computer
Thank you for any help you can provide!

Please inform me where you change to speed to 4x? at your convenience. I am experiencing the same issue and was told by admins to try reducing
write speed to 4x, then to 8x if it worked. I have never had this issue. Doing everything I have always done but keep getting the same message
about bad media and Write DVD 10 11 W2

Please inform me where you change to speed to 4x? at your convenience. I am experiencing the same issue and was told by admins to try reducing
write speed to 4x, then to 8x if it worked. I have never had this issue. Doing everything I have always done but keep getting the same message
about bad media and Write DVD 10 11 W2

Where are you finding these old threads? This one is seven years old. Would it not be simpler to just start your own thread rather than digging up a few 4-7 year old threads to post in so we don't have to repeat ourselves in several threads? As I stated in another of the threads:

1) Make sure you are using CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 beta
2) Use decent media. Your Sony is OK, Memorex is junk
3) Using the "Help" button in CloneDVD would answer that question. In the "Output Method" there is a box on the right about a third of the way down that says "preferred speed".

Back