• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wreck-it Ralph trouble

low6lug

Any one having trouble with Wreck-it Ralph?
I get to 99% and clone dvd mobile just stops and locks?
Using 1.9.0.1 and trying to convert to Google (android OS) - Honeycomb.

And the file?

Does it place the output file in the target directory anyway and does it play?

file is created, but will not open

There is a file but it will not open, it appears to be about half the size of a regular conversion.

Could this be a new protection making CDM get the dry heaves? Maybe a log file from AnyDVD could help give some insight?

log file

Here is the log file for wreck it ralph

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.6.0_Info_E_WRECK_IT_RALPH.zip
    103.7 KB · Views: 10
Here is the log file for wreck it ralph

Thank you.

Is this a copy, or a screener? Just glancing at the log it sure doesn't look like a regular Disney release, no CSS, region free, no other intrusive structural protection. Not something one would expect from a release by Disney. They love to pile on the protections.

You might want to disable AnyDVD, or just exit it, if you want to back this up with CDM. There is no need for AnyDVD since this is an unprotected disc. If the disc still fails trying to copy I would suspect the disc itself is defective. Try copying the disc folders to your HD in Windows explorer. If that fails, then truly the disc itself is a dead cockroach.

Any one having trouble with Wreck-it Ralph?
I get to 99% and clone dvd mobile just stops and locks?
Using 1.9.0.1 and trying to convert to Google (android OS) - Honeycomb.
I pulled in a copy using anydvd. Doing a VOB pass-thru works, but trying mpeg2 throws an aspect error:
Code:
WARNING: Video aspect ratio is given as 720:480[1.50] but encoded as 1.777778:1[1.78].
This is Chameleon transcoder engine [2.0.0.4] (09/07/2012)
LOG: [NEW SEGMENT] VOB:1 CELL:1
LOG: SendPacket:#193 // V:85, A:30, S:0 // __ensure( WriteFile(PipeWrite, Frame.Data, Frame.Length, &Have, NULL) && Have == Frame.Length )

Trying CDM to an mp4 had totally un-sync'd audio.

It is a clone dvd 2.9.3.0 video

I am using CDM 1.9.0.1 for my conversion

I'm using 1.8.02 with AnyDVD 7.1.3 and I'm having sync issues, too (although the audio is not as far off as I saw with 1.9.01). This is from a rip to disk from a new retail copy.

Update: I tried with 1.8.06 as well. This hangs at 99%. Tried both accessing the DVD directly and on a rip to HD by AnyDVD. At this point if I try to cancel the process, CDM hangs (Not Responding). Even when the app/task is stopped by Task Manager you can't access the resulting m4v file. On laptop restart it appears ffmpeg was still running and stuck (windows had to force close it.)

Last edited:
I am also having issues and I have tried 1.9.0.1 and 1.8.0.2. Are there any logs or anything that I can provide that could help?

Same disc?

I am also having issues and I have tried 1.9.0.1 and 1.8.0.2. Are there any logs or anything that I can provide that could help?

If you're talking about the same movie as the OP then no, there is nothing going to happen on this scenario for quite some time.

Problem w/ Wreck-It Ralph

I'm having the same problem trying to convert to iPod Touch format. Hangs at 99%.

Bob :(

If you're talking about the same movie as the OP then no, there is nothing going to happen on this scenario for quite some time.

Forgive me but I am not aware of the term OP. I am having the audio sync issue with Wreck-It Ralph dvd release that came out this last Tuesday.

Forgive me but I am not aware of the term OP. I am having the audio sync issue with Wreck-It Ralph dvd release that came out this last Tuesday.

OP means "Original Poster," i.e. the person that started this discussion.

I'm having trouble with the audio sync as well with Wreck It Ralph. I transcode to mp4. Is there a beta version of CDM that fixes this issue?

I too am having trouble with WRECK IT RALPH transcoding to mp4 with CDM 1.9.0.1. It hangs at 99%. any fix coming?

I Did get Wreck It Ralph to succesfully transcode to mp4 with CDM 1.7.1.0

Thanks for the feeback

I Did get Wreck It Ralph to succesfully transcode to mp4 with CDM 1.7.1.0

Glad you got this to work. We regret that you have to go back-level :( but eventually CDm will have the same engine for this kind of think as Slyce will have.

Sync issues

With all respect Frank, this issue has been going on for a very long time. I have not complained, because in all fairness, there was a work-around that actually worked...

Now, there are several movies that are having sync issues on version 1802 and it no longer works as a viable work-around. Simply, the product is defective and no longer functions as advertised. I have seen the dates for a fix pushed back from fall, to late 2012, to early 2013, to now late 2013. All the while, the product does not work.

I understand upgrading a product, but you can't just abandon the current product like this. It is not fair to your customers. :bang:

Back