• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wreck-it Ralph trouble

Please

I have been experiencing the same issue with Wreck-it Ralph... I am wondering if anyone has the executable for CDM 1.7.1.0 seeing as that is the only way someone has gotten this to work.

Thank you in advance for any help.

and this too

I have been experiencing the same issue with Wreck-it Ralph... I am wondering if anyone has the executable for CDM 1.7.1.0 seeing as that is the only way someone has gotten this to work.

Thank you in advance for any help.

1. Set compatability to Windows XP service pack 2 for the following programs:
CloneDVD mobile.exe
ffmpeg.exe
mencoder.exe
2. Allowed "exlusion" of Bitdefender Total Security 2012 for the following programs:
CloneDVD mobile.exe
ffmpeg.exe

Nope

I've tried all the suggestions and none have worked. I tried with compatibility enabled, disabled; with versions 1710, 1802, 1901 and none have solved the issue. I'm running Win7 on the computers that I have tried this on.

I do not have bitdefender and so adding those exclusions was not applied.

I guess I'm out of ideas at this point. I've been able to burn an ISO onto my computer, using CloneDVD and that plays back through XBMC just fine (just for your information), but that doesn't solve getting it onto my tablet...

I've ran into several movies over the last couple days that the audio was out of sync on, but version 1802 was able to resolve the issue for all but "Wreck-It Ralph"

Thank you both for your responses, I really appreciate it.

Back