• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Wish to purchase AnyStream,

Status
Not open for further replies.

sideman43

I have purchased much of your software in the past. I am not familiar with bitcoin purchase and would prefer to use a card or send a check. Also would prefer to price a lifetime cost of AnyStream. If any of this is possible, you have my e-mail address. Thank you

I beleive that credit cards are now, except for citi Bank cards. That may not last long, it has reverted to bitcoin only on occasion. Also lifetime licenses were discontinued about a month ago. You can buy up to 2 tears at a time. Just look above Sideman43, "buy license", tap it and you will be taken to the purchase page.

You can use a Credit Card, I believe it is now working in the US as well. Just try it.

The lifetime license has been discontinued:

As my use is rather infrequent, I'm only interested in lifetime licenses. Very disappointed to see they're not around anymore.

As my use is rather infrequent, I'm only interested in lifetime licenses. Very disappointed to see they're not around anymore.
my use is also very rare at the moment, especially with ANYSTREAM, I proposed until the end for such cases, for example, only a half-year or three-month subscription at a lower price, the proposal was unfortunately rejected

logically better to pay more for a lifetime license and use whenever you need without worry

That sounds like a long-term outlook of much use, not something that's solved with a three-month or six-month subscription, but understanding consumer behavior can be a bit of a challenge.

That sounds like a long-term outlook of much use, not something that's solved with a three-month or six-month subscription, but understanding consumer behavior can be a bit of a challenge.
honestly, as an occasional user, it would not be pleasant for me to say to myself at this moment that I need to back up this movie and find out that I can't because my license has expired and I shouldn't have to pay for the license at that moment, for example, just to back up one or two movies a year, for example At the moment, I have at least 500 of them saved on DVD, but I have used ANYSTREAM once in the whole time, why should I pay a one- or two-year license for the first time? personally, I'm glad that I'm a lifetime license user, and when I'm able to make backups, now it's not possible for technical reasons

I'm glad that I'm a lifetime license user

As long as RedFox continues to support your lifetime license, you got a good deal.

Future customers will also, in my opinion, get a good deal with the one-year or two-year licensing, and they won't have to worry about not being supported in 5, 10, or 20 years.

You all should learn how to use Bitcoin to purchase Redfox and your investment portfolios. I believe everyone should have a small percentage of their investments in Crypto. ;)

I think I will close this thread now. It served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back