• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7RC & PowerDVD 7

Weird, I do not have a folder in C:/Windows named Installer... Do you have the path to this folder? I'm running Win7 X64 build 7600 RTM.

Weird, I do not have a folder in C:/Windows named Installer... Do you have the path to this folder? I'm running Win7 X64 build 7600 RTM.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 and the folder is there.

C:\Windows\Installer is a hidden system directory. Set Windows Explorer to list hidden files/folders. That said, always be careful when messing around with stuff like this.

@ Schaeffer: Merci beaucoup! I can confirm this trick fixed my PDVD HDDVD playback issue.

DrinkLyeAndDie, Thanks also. I enabled the show hidden files and folder option but neglected to uncheck the hide protected files option. Rookie mistake but it's all good now:D

Back