• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will not launch

roachslayer

I recently installed CloneBD, latest version as of right now. I used it for a few test rips, works great. Now all of a sudden it will not launch. I see in Task Manager CloneBD (32 bit) is running but the UI never appears. I've tried rebooting, no love. This is on Windows 8.1.

Whoa, ok, here is some new info. It finally loaded UI after several minutes, and what I am noticing is that it's trying to "scan" the Bluray drive which seems to be unreadable (scratched disk maybe?). If a disk is bad, I would still expect CloneDB to load, and then just tell me my disk is screwed.

If a disk is bad, I would still expect CloneDB to load, and then just tell me my disk is screwed.

Normally it would and it us programmed to do so.
But it's always difficult with bad discs where you can't even read the file system info: the OS (rather the drivers) sometimes will not relinquish control back to the calling application for minutes, so the application has no choice but to sit there and wait.

Back