• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will AnyDVD+HD Work with UHD Discs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll have to repeat myself here. Please refrain from piracy discussions on this forum. Forget messages on this subject will get this topic locked. Please read the forum rules.

In regards to that message: old news. End of story.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Messaged edited - Sorry if it caused problems

Btw What do you mean by "old news"?

If I am not mistaken this is claimed not to be an HDMI grab

where its about piracy? the article mentions AACS 2.0 has been cracked

There are some rumors floating around about a Ultra HD BD rip of Smurfs 2

I guess that this is not valid - just thought to mention it
It seems that if it is real 100% they have managed to do it to see if anyone here can say how it is possible

where its about piracy? the article mentions AACS 2.0 has been cracked

Then you needed to look closer. The link goes back to reddit, where a filename was posted with a classic "scene release name", on which torrent site to find it,... UHD's don't come in a single file. That is where it was piracy, and such links are unwanted here.

That said, Torrentfreak a reputable source just posted an article about it. Note the site reports it as being RUMORED of been cracked (or even better, anydvd supports it), it doens't confirm it actually has been. Personally, until AnyDVD does it, it aint cracked.

Then you needed to look closer. The link goes back to reddit, where a filename was posted with a classic "scene release name", on which torrent site to find it,... UHD's don't come in a single file. That is where it was piracy, and such links are unwanted here. Until a reputable source like Torrentfreak, MYCE or some other well known tech site reports it being cracked (or even better, anydvd supports it), it aint cracked.
24 hours ago I uploaded a torrent with the BD 4k FULL

** piracy info removed **

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know if it is possible or it is not, I have seen that and it called my attention, it is only a personal opinion, thank you

And that is enough to get this topic and your account locked. I specifically stated NOT to post any more piracy related messages in this topic. Doing so anyway and admitting to uploading torrents is a severe and blatant break of forum rules.

Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back