• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will AnyDVD HD replace Slysoft's one?

meimeiriver

Will the new RedFox AnyDVD HD be intalled adjacent to my old SlySoft AnyDVD HD, or will it be replaced? Aka, I want to try out the new AnyDVD HD, without running into having to uninstall it (for instance, because I can't find a good way to buy bitcoins), and then lose both.

You uninstall slysoft then install redfox

Thanks. But that sucks a bit, since I can't find SlySoft's AnyDVD HD version 7.6.9.5 for download any more. So, if I can't get bitcoins, I would be left with neither any more (after 21 days free trial).

No. You don't have to uninstall first.

@meimeiriver redfox anydvd will replace the old slysoft one functionality wise. If you install directly without uninstalling slysoft first the redfox version will simply use the slysoft program files folder. That's all. If you uninstall first if will install under 'redfox'. Functionality wise it will make NO difference at all.

After you've installed you can request a trial license through the program. Whether you eventually purchase a license or not, the slysoft version will still work up to version 7695. However that version does not have access to the opd, and you will effectually encounter dvd decryption issues as dvd protections are handled by new anydvd versions.

No. You don't have to uninstall first.

@meimeiriver redfox anydvd will replace the old slysoft one functionality wise. If you install directly without uninstalling slysoft first the redfox version will simply use the slysoft program files folder. That's all. If you uninstall first if will install under 'redfox'. Functionality wise it will make NO difference at all.

After you've installed you can request a trial license through the program. Whether you eventually purchase a license or not, the slysoft version will still work up to version 7695. However that version does not have access to the opd, and you will effectually encounter dvd decryption issues as dvd protections are handled by new anydvd versions.

Thank you for the good explanation! :)

There's multiple options for bitcoin. Did you check look into the link posted by ch3vy for you.
https://localbitcoins.com/
Some metropolitan areas have a bitcoin ATM that you can deposit into your wallet. Which is what you must have unless you can use a service like we have in the States. That allows you to pay with a card then it sends bitcoin to the address of vendor.

There's multiple options for bitcoin. Did you check look into the link posted by ch3vy for you.
https://localbitcoins.com/
Some metropolitan areas have a bitcoin ATM that you can deposit into your wallet. Which is what you must have unless you can use a service like we have in the States. That allows you to pay with a card then it sends bitcoin to the address of vendor.

EDIT: I moved my reply to the correct spot: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/buying-bitcoins-in-holland.70888/#post-451756

Last edited:
Back