• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why??

alkebulan

The following are my current versions....
AnyDVD HD 8.1.0.0
CloneBD 1.1.4.0

I am unable to remove Cinavia from "Now you see me 2"....

everything is checked.....

the Cinaiva is still active..............

Norm

In AnyDVD HD, do you have "Remove Cinavia watermark from CloneBD audio stream during copy" checked?
In addition, according to AnyDVD HD, you also have to enable AC3 conversion in CloneBD.

Testing = detecting = NOT the same as removing it.

@alkebulan please provide some screenshots of your AnyDVD program settings and your CloneBD conversion settings (last screen only, before you hit "Begin Conversion")

in both
AnyDVD HD 8.1.0.0
CloneBD 1.1.4.0
included is the log file

Attachments

• nowyouseeme.cbdlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
in both
AnyDVD HD 8.1.0.0
CloneBD 1.1.4.0
included is the log file

Thanks for the log file.
Apparently you let CloneBD downconvert HD audio only.
This film has Cinavia in the SD audio tracks (the main movie doesn't even have HD audio).
So select "downconvert all audio tracks" and everything will be fine.

Last edited:
Thanks for the log file.
Apparently you let CloneBD downconvert HD audio only.
This film has Cinavia in the SD audio tracks (the main movie doesn't even have HD audio).
So select "downconvert all audio tracks" and everything will be fine

Thx guys this worked just fine...
How will I be able to identify "(the main movie doesn't even have HD audio)"

Norm

You can check that with the orange slider on the right at the title preview. Usually HD tracks are as follows.

Dolby Atmos, DTS HD, Dolby Digital TrueHD,... And they're usually 7.1. if there's no such listing there's no HD audio.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

"You can check that with the orange slider on the right at the title preview. Usually HD tracks are as follows".

I see the orange bar on top, but no slider showing audio

Norm

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 17
That's because you're in the preview player i said the title preview. That's the previous screen. You clicked on a title for playback

I see the orange bar on top, but no slider showing audio
As Ch3vr0n said.
Though you have the exact same info on this page as well - you can see that all audio tracks are AC3.

As Ch3vr0n said.
Though you have the exact same info on this page as well - you can see that all audio tracks are AC3.

Thx Pete

I see the audio tracks... I was just trying to follow Ch3vr0n verbatim, and was not able to find the preview screen...
it really matters only that I get a list!!! thx guy.....

The title preview screen is step 3 I think in the cloning process. Where CloneBD shows all video titles.

The title preview screen is step 3 I think in the cloning process. Where CloneBD shows all video titles.
...unless you get to the preview player directly by pressing the BD cover.

I see the audio tracks... I was just trying to follow Ch3vr0n verbatim, and was not able to find the preview screen...
If you make a device/file copy or partial BD copy, you get to the selection page where all titles on the disc are listed with their title-image strips. There is where this floating "orange" button is - click to open, then it will track your mouse over the title strips, so you can see the audio/subtitle properties of each.

...unless you get to the preview player directly by pressing the BD cover.

If you make a device/file copy or partial BD copy, you get to the selection page where all titles on the disc are listed with their title-image strips. There is where this floating "orange" button is - click to open, then it will track your mouse over the title strips, so you can see the audio/subtitle properties of each.

Got it ..............
Thx Pete.......

Back