• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why so much info

llerrad00

why would you need my address and phone number name of bank and so on when all you should need is card number and email and three dig on back of card scares me to be thinking mabe this is a scam trying to get to much info!

I do not believe this is necessary to buy a license. The form is a standard Visa or Mastercard form, so they can contact you . We do not even want that information. You need the 3 digit number on the back of the card for any online purchase where you do not have your account number on file.

The only information RedFox needs, is your email address to send your the license (with download link on success page not even email address).
ALL other information is required by credit card processor, VISA/Mastercard, and your bank to avoid credit card fraud.

Even the name of "card issuing bank" is important, as this name is printed on credit card and only the credit card holder will have this information.

but when im filling out the forms for buying it takes me to a page wanting to know my email my home adress and phone number and even the name of the bank of my credit card i can understand some of it but useally i only have to put card number and code the rest i have never added!

As stated above, the home address is required by the payment processor and bank to avoid cc fraud, redfox themselves don't want that info but they're required to ask for it during checkout. As for your email, how do you expect them to email you your license keys if they don't ask for your email? License keys were mailed in the slysoft days too. As is that address info standard procedure.

When I've purchased things on the net, sometimes I have to put in my billing address as well as everything else....

why would you need my address and phone number name of bank and so on when all you should need is card number and email and three dig on back of card scares me to be thinking mabe this is a scam trying to get to much info!
Most if not all Online purchase already require you to input your address and your 3 pin ID already. If you registered your CC at Amazon for example they already have all your info but need the 3 digit PIN code for verification. So if someone wanted to sacm you they just hack Amazon and they got your CC. So your concern is well placed but if you made purchase online already and have a online account with a seller like eBay or Amazon your info is there already.

Back