• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

why is my cd bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracts

I did do a little searching the forum first before writing this.
I burn a game of mine for back up the other night and everything went right through just fine but when I went to check the cd nothing is on it why?

Posting

I just have the trial version I think it best to keep it this way. It is the first game I tried to burn and it did not work. What your asking is just way to much trouble your link to the software that is suppose to tell what version is a downlaod of something that is not a program after downloading it it asks me what program do I want to try to open it with. Huh this is all to much when all you want is a program to make a back up copy if it is this hard for the first one I don't want to stick around to see what I have to go through to make 10 back up copies. If I wanted this much work I would sign up for a four year degree. Good job on the software you made. LOL

What your asking is just way to much trouble

Then trying to help you is way too much trouble. Goodbye

Good job on the software you made

I didn't make it, and I don't work for Slysoft.

And if you wish to remain welcome on these forums, you will follow the forum rules:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=51369#post51369

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Last edited:
no copy

yes it is because of your software! Thank you point made.

How can we help people who can't say something we can use to help them ?

Sentences like "Doesn't work at all, what's the matter ?" give us no idea... If you use the version 0.1.2.3 of clonecd to make a backup of a safedisc 4.80, it's totally normal !

So if you want us to help you, give us more detail as Webslinger ask you. If you don't want to give us more infos, we can't help you : we are not all-knowing, so bye.

Funny thing is they have the time to reply to this thread anything but what's asked go figure. Again tracts Webslinger isn't working for slysoft so it isn't his software product.

I just have the trial version I think it best to keep it this way. It is the first game I tried to burn and it did not work. What your asking is just way to much trouble your link to the software that is suppose to tell what version is a downlaod of something that is not a program after downloading it it asks me what program do I want to try to open it with. Huh this is all to much when all you want is a program to make a back up copy if it is this hard for the first one I don't want to stick around to see what I have to go through to make 10 back up copies. If I wanted this much work I would sign up for a four year degree. Good job on the software you made. LOL
Millions of people use this software without problems. We cant help those who cannot explain their problems, I assume by your post that you do not know how to use the software. I am sorry about that, we have done all we can here.:policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back