WHY do I get only the Commentary Version

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by microdan, Dec 5, 2007.

1. microdan

microdan New Member

The problem on a few DVD's is when I do a 1-1 copy on a DL 8.5 gb DVD the movie will only play with the special feature commentary on. Even though I can go into the menu and shut this option off. No matter how I burn it the commentary crap is on and it won't shut off, the menu let's you think it's off and it appears off but play the movie the commentary is on. THe same thing happens even when I try a 4.7 gb DVD burn. So it seems no matter how it's burned the results are the same.
    This happened a few times, but the latest example is "SUPERBAD."
    Anyone else have this?
    Thanks in advance, I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong, duh, or is this just something that happens on certain DVD's.

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Read the information below:

3. microdan

microdan New Member

Thanks for the quick reply and I did read your info on the forum, but those options are NOT an option. I'm doing another burn right now just to see if I can fix this. I'm doing a 4.7 gb with a minimal audio choice..................
    JUST finished it and I got it DONE.......... I'm playing it now, perfect as usual and Clone DVD and Any DVD come thru again.
    I deselected one of the audio options and all is well. Of course I can't remember what I shut off. But now that I have a good master, I'll make another backup.
    Great forum and DVD software........... The best...

4. microdan

microdan New Member

I just reconfirmed my new burn and it's just a matter of getting or not getting the right audio.
    It seems there is nothing Clone DVD can't do. I'm amazed with Slysoft and all it does. I'm glad I made the right choice and went with Clone DVD and AnyDVD. It just takes a few tries to learn the in's and out's to get the right burn. So far soooooooooooooooooo good.
    No regrets or problems yet, the one and only Slysoft comes thru again.:bowdown:

5. Webslinger

If you read the explanation fully and slowly, that description explains exactly what you need to know.

6. Webslinger

I'm glad you've resolved your issue.