• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why Batch downloading a Season is still Not available ?

Lara tono

like for example if i'm downloading a season which has 60 episodes
that's will be much easier with Batch downloading

It’s on the wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? Because it hasn't been added yet. It's in development. It's that simple. It'll be released when it's ready, and not a moment sooner.

Just wondering, which provider are you trying to download the large number of episodes from? If it's Netflix I can suggest a program that could help you out until AS supports downloading the whole season at once (instead of one at a time).

...And what program would that be?? Otherwise you haven't actually provided any help here.

...And what program would that be?? Otherwise you haven't actually provided any help here.
Flixicam Flixacam ( no links please) is the program. Sorry about not mentioning it in the post, I’m just not sure if we can talk about other programs in the forums, or is the rule just no straight up piracy talk (torrents, etc) except in pms or other communications

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved the thread to Third Party Products, since you all want to discuss other programs, we only allow that in this subforum, have fun in your discussion. That other program is a screen recorder, not a downloader. We allow discussion of other programs just as long as it doesn't turn into an advertisement.

I moved the thread to Third Party Products, since you all want to discuss other programs, we only allow that in this subforum, have fun in your discussion. That other program is a screen recorder, not a downloader. We allow discussion of other programs just as long as it doesn't turn into an advertisement.

Misinformation above

That program actually allows you to select what quality to download just like AS and downloads about the same speed. So this is definitely a downloader and not a screen recorder.

Misinformation above

That program actually allows you to select what quality to download just like AS and downloads about the same speed. So this is definitely a downloader and not a screen recorder.
So I made a mistake, I apologize.:whistle: I saw the name Flixicam ( Cam) so I thought it was a recorder, do you see why I thought that?

That, um, doesn't mean anything? You can save a screen recording in whatever quality you want.

Mind you I know nothing about this program.

Last edited:
Misinformation above

Misinformation above?
Why should it use GPU acceleration?

Code:
FlixiCam supports hardware acceleration with Intel/NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards, which will enable you to run the program more smoothly and speed up the download process. However, to achieve or take full advantage of hardware acceleration, you are required to have the latest version of the graphics cards installed on your computer....

Looking into this program a bit further just to see if it is really a downloader, I still dont think so, but if it is naming it Flex-i-cam has to be the worst decision they have ever made.

Back