• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request whens uk turn for somthing to have added ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescock1

we seem to have the cw whatever that is and jyon last week wow i would have thought now tv would have been added by now as i believe wow tv Germany and now tv uk are the same
please add now tv for us in the uk so we can get to download sky things

we seem to have the cw whatever that is and jyon last week wow i would have thought now tv would have been added by now as i believe wow tv Germany and now tv uk are the same
please add now tv for us in the uk so we can get to download sky things
petes looking into my5, uktvplay, all4, itvx etc but i can already get 1080p from all these :)

petes looking into my5, uktvplay, all4, itvx etc but i can already get 1080p from all these :)
cant get any of them so that would be good as these carry ads so be nice to download and cut out ads but now tv (sky) would be the cream of the crop

cant get any of them so that would be good as these carry ads so be nice to download and cut out ads but now tv (sky) would be the cream of the crop
thats not true, nowtv uk doesnt have ads on there files also neither does any of the other providers once u download them 😀, trust me i have been downloading files from them myself using software i made 😀

Last edited:
Yes UKTVPlay, My5, All4,BBC iplayer
I mean could it work for sites that are not tested yet, like the DRM module of the other program. If you want I would like to try it on them. But of course that does not belong into this thread.

I mean could it work for sites that are not tested yet, like the DRM module of the other program. If you want I would like to try it on them. But of course that does not belong into this thread.
Also amazon, netflix,hulu, nowtv, skygo, stan,skyshowtime,peacock and more

I have it also.....and it requires a valid L1 Widevine Key.....don't stir up the masses...it's not free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back