• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question When will Netflix 1080p be avaible again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyvent

Hey there,

dont want to annoy, but it is nearly 2 months since the issue with Netflix. I still cant download in 1080p. Netflix is the lain reason why I bought it. In the Info on the homepage they mentioned it would took some days. But we are getting to the region where it will be some months. Is there any info about it?

Thank you for the devs for giving everything to make it possible again, im just curious if there is any info out there.

Best Regards

We have our whole development team working on this 24/7. Please be patient.;)
Okay, thank you for the quick reply. As I am not a programmer I dont know how big of a task this whole thing is, but now I think I understand. :D

Good luck to the whole development team! <3

It isn't as if there is an instruction manual or blueprints for getting around DRM, the devs have to reverse engineer what the streaming services are doing after the devs figure out what changed. And when AS gets around one batch of DRM the service puts up another and different roadblock. This will be an endless game of Cat & Mouse, similar to what the studios do with disc based releases.

Each fix is a custom bit of work, and since each fix isn't "paint by numbers" it can take some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back