• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion When multiple audios are selected the order always changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMan2099

Hello,

I've noticed the following issue on both the 1.4.9.5 and the Beta 1.4.9.9 and this happens to me on all the providers.

When I select multiple audios from a TV series, they are downloaded but each file has all the tracks in different order.

For example:
Code:
Title: Justified Season 5
URL:
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0S7XC4EV0E4QEPDAYS73BYVN58/

I selected to download the complete season with the audios: English (EN), Spanish Latin (ES), Spanish Spain (ES_ES) and when I open the files I get:

0501 - (1) ES_ES, (2) ES, (3) EN
0502 - (1) ES, (2) EN, (3) ES_ES
0503 - (1) ES, (2) EN, (3) ES_ES
0504 - (1) ES_ES, (2) EN, (3) ES

That is that all the files have the audios I selected but the order has been mixed on each one.

It would be great that all the tracks where on the same order, for example as with 0502 and 0503 that have the same order, and it would be awesome if you could select the final track order.

I've attached the log files I got for each episode.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• 0501.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 0503.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 0502.astlog
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 0504.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
AnyStream is coded to remember what you used for the last series so you do not have to set it every time. Its going to download what comes first on those downloads, then the others. That's the way the program is supposed to work, it works correctly. You do get all the audios you selected, correct? Just select the one you want to listen to and play it. I could understand this if you were going to commercially distribute those downloads but that is not what this program is for. It is for home use. Personal use only.

To be fair ... a consistent order of language streams could be expected.

Many players play the first available audio by default, and this can vary with the current AS setup.
If one episode of a series is language A and the next episode is language B, that could raise questions. :unsure:
Of course you can switch streams, but that would require manual interaction for x percent of the episodes. :whistle:

I don't really care because I remux all my files to MKV ordering the streams to my liking in the process,
but most users don't and they experience some strange behaviour on playback.

Many videos are playing in the wrong language even though English United States is set in settings as default.
It is very annoying! I can correct this if on the computer or Sony Android Tv using VLC but if playing on either Samsung TV the language can't be changed during playback most of the time.Most of the time Spanish is playing and I want English. I created a thread which included this problem with a log file.

Disney Tini Tour 2022! Farewell of The Year Errors when trying to download Initialization Error, First Stage Stream initialization failed. AnyStream beta 1.4.9.9

Some Netflix Videos are still in SD 960X540.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.9.astlog
    10.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Initialization  Error.png
    Initialization Error.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
I thought we addressed this in another thread. I am going to close this thread now because it has been hijacked and is being discussed in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back