• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved When does the order confirmation come through for BTC payments?

Meandmyself

So I paid in BTC but will take 24 hours due to being my first payment this way.

Do we get an order confirmation before the funds clear? And a follow up email with registration key?

I ask because I've received no emails so far.

Thanks

And a follow up email with registration key?
Yes. The License will be send to you as a file attached to an E-Mail.

When I paid with BTC, I recieved everything almost immediately (even the key although I just send the money and the transaction still had to confirm or so), but maybe there are differences between different wallets and services.

Can you elaborate why (and what exactly) will take 24h?

Yes. The License will be send to you as a file attached to an E-Mail.

When I paid with BTC, I recieved everything almost immediately (even the key although I just send the money and the transaction still had to confirm or so), but maybe there are differences between different wallets and services.

Can you elaborate why (and what exactly) will take 24h?

Because governments are destroying crypto with regulation. What he is talking about is a delay with the exchange being used not Redfox.

Do we get an order confirmation before the funds clear? And a follow up email with registration key?

Thanks
as soon as it clears or gets its first confirmation, you will be sent a key file in your e-mail, if you don't see it please check your spam folder.

Thanks

I just checked your order. No funds arrived yet in blockchain.

I just checked your order. No funds arrived yet in blockchain.

Ok. My biggest concern was that gmail might have blocked the emails. I've had trouble receiving emails from some places before with no fix (it's not filters doing the wrong thing).

It should be paid.. whenever it arrives: "A withdrawal request of 0.01033162 BTC has been made to address bc1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Redfox) from IP xxx.xx.xx.x. If this was you, you were successful."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back