• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What version of DirectX does CloneBD install ?

@ SlyFox 1 , I replied to your PM but nothing showed in sent . Just letting you know I didn't ignore the PM if nothing shows up.
I will try the suggestions & report back.
Its all good, LOL. I am going to the beach.

The deep scan has a small side effect that our delays the execution of the exe while our gets scanned but then proceeds as normal. Despite being excluded from scan, avast tends to scan it anyway. I did notify them off this behavior though, I wonder why it triggers the scan in the first place. The only thing I can think of is the cloneBD exe launching the secondary drone exe which it finds suspicious and triggers the deep scan. If there's anything I can do to help let me know.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

The deep scan has a small side effect that our delays the execution of the exe while our gets scanned but then proceeds as normal. Despite being excluded from scan, avast tends to scan it anyway. I did notify them off this behavior though, I wonder why it triggers the scan in the first place. The only thing I can think of is the cloneBD exe launching the secondary drone exe which it finds suspicious and triggers the deep scan. If there's anything I can do to help let me know.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
Thanks.:clap:

@ SlyFox 1 , first I checked my computers clock (in the BIOS) it was correct with atomic time.

I had disabled all of my anti-virus & anti-malware software once before but I didn't have the Windows Firewall off.
This time I tried that as well. This didn't correct the problem .

The problem is with the DTS-HD MA audio track.
This is the only track without the "director's cut" audio.
If I uncheck the DTS-HD MA audio track it completes without an error.
Below are some .zip files with logs.

This one is with all anti-virus & anti-malware software disabled or off.
With the DTS-HD MA audio track only checked as well as the video clip.
View attachment ROTJwithDTSNoAV.zip

This one is with all anti-virus & anti-malware software disabled or off.
With the DTS-HD MA audio track only checked no video.
View attachment ROTJDTS AudioONoAV.zip

This one is with all anti-virus & anti-malware software enabled .
The DTS-HD MA audio track is unchecked.
The English AC3 Multichannel is checked.
This is the one that works but has the "Director's cut" audio.
View attachment ROTJnoDTS.zip

This one is from my laptop with Windows 7 64-bit .
All anti-virus & anti-malware software enabled.
With the DTS-HD MA audio track only checked as well as the video clip.
It also says "failed".
View attachment LT DTS.zip

I have also used BD .iso named Sintel .
You can download a copy here :
http://download.blender.org/durian/movies/

It also works but only has AC3 audio.

That's all I have for now. I hope it helps.

Thank you for testing, please submit all the log files posted here to bugs@elby.ch , are you using the preview window to check and see what file is going to be processed before encoding? Are you unchecking the audio streams you do not want on the brown slider in the second window in the program.

2015_01_24_10_08_08_png_Slyce.jpg
screen shots

Thank you for testing, please submit all the log files posted here to bugs@elby.ch

No problem I sent them this morning .

are you using the preview window to check and see what file is going to be processed before encoding?

Yes . It doesn't always work that well but I do use it .
It does OK with Audio tracks that work .
They have sound.
This is partly how I determined that the DTS-HD MA audio track wasn't working .
When I selected just it was when I get the same error I posted in #5 .
Or when I left it checked with any of the other audio tracks.
There is no Audio sound from a DTS-HD MA audio track.
The Preview also sometimes "Freezes" when the DTS-HD MA audio track is selected.
When this happens I have to "end task" with Windows Task Manager.
I watched & listened to each Audio track.

Are you unchecking the audio streams you do not want on the brown slider in the second window in the program.
I more or less answered this above but yes. That'a how I know that only the DTS-HD MA audio track is the problem.

I only have a few blu-ray discs right now but I should have a few more next week.
I will test then & see if I get any better results or have a different audio track that doesn't have the "director's commentary". Other than the DTS-HD MA audio track .

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem I sent them this morning .

Yes . It doesn't always work that well but I do use it .
It does OK with Audio tracks that work .
They have sound.
This is partly how I determined that the DTS-HD MA audio track wasn't working .
When I selected just it was when I get the same error I posted in #5 .
Or when I left it checked with any of the other audio tracks.
There is no Audio sound from a DTS-HD MA audio track.
The Preview also sometimes "Freezes" when the DTS-HD MA audio track is selected.
When this happens I have to "end task" with Windows Task Manager.
I watched & listened to each Audio track.

I more or less answered this above but yes. That'a how I know that only the DTS-HD MA audio track is the problem.

I only have a few blu-ray discs right now but I should have a few more next week.
I will test then & see if I get any better results or have a different audio track that doesn't have the "director's commentary". Other than the DTS-HD MA audio track .
When the developers get the submissions they will go over them and ascertain what's going on here. Thank you for your testing.

Back