• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

$$$What-The-Heck, Are You Kidding Me$$$

Still a better deal than Power Dv_ , unless your timing was really really bad, which they mitigate w/ discounts.
^^ That's kinda the end-all statement.

Powerdvd has nothing to do with the death of slysoft.

Just don't have the money to buy a new lifetime license at the moment so I will have to wait a month or two. When I bought my Slysoft keys I paid something around 20$ for lifetime.

Go and get your money back using violence as needed. He has betrayed the community and all paying customers.
Yeah, I like to see you try that and see how far you get. Violence begets violence in return. Least someone hasn't been reading the news what happened to Slysoft - they had no choice in this matter. So read the Facts before making up your own facts and misleading statements.

Just don't have the money to buy a new lifetime license at the moment so I will have to wait a month or two. When I bought my Slysoft keys I paid something around 20$ for lifetime.
That is false. Never heard of that before nor anything close to that.

Last edited:
Yes in 2003, I believe it was about 30USD for a AnyDVD license, there was no HD at the time..But in 2003 I paid a lot less for everything.

So because you've not heard of something like that, it has to be false?
It was on July 3, 2003, that I first bought AnyDVD. And I still have my reciept somewhere LOL, but it was about 30USD, but if you check everything has almost quadrupled in price since then. I wish I could still buy a house for what they were going for in 2003. LOL.

Yeah, I like to see you try that and see how far you get. Violence begets violence in return.
Don't take it that serious. ;)

That is false. Never heard of that before nor anything close to that.
Just looked it up out of interest:
Qty Item Price Tax Total
----------------------------------------------------------------
1 Bundle Package 78.00 0.00 78.00
- AnyDVD
- CloneCD
- CloneDVD
Total: USD 78.00
================================================================
SlySoft Order Confirmation, January 28, 2006 … ok, it was 26 dollars each. :)

Invoice for July 2005:

Qty Item Price Tax Total
1 AnyDVD 39.00 0.00 39.00
1 Discount -10.00 0.00 -10.00
Total: USD 29.00

Invoice for Mar 2006:

Qty Item Price Tax Total
1 CloneDVD 39.00 0.00 39.00
Total: USD 39.00

Invoice for Dec 2006:

Qty Item Price Tax Total
1 Bundle Package 95.00 0.00 95.00
- CloneDVDmobile
- AnyDVD
- CloneCD
- CloneDVD
1 Discount -20.00 0.00 -20.00
Total: USD 75.00

Both AnyDVD's were updated to AnyDVDHD in 2007 but I've never used the HD portion.

It was on July 3, 2003, that I first bought AnyDVD. And I still have my reciept somewhere LOL, but it was about 30USD, but if you check everything has almost quadrupled in price since then. I wish I could still buy a house for what they were going for in 2003. LOL.
hmm...maybe...but using old payments to compare to what payments are now won't make the prices go back down though. Posted prices from back then have to be put into inflation calculations. And yes, wish I could pay 2003 prices but that isn't going to happen no matter how much one talks about past prices though. Inflation must be into perspective when talking about prices from the past-we all wish we can live the past but that was Slysoft now it is Redfox.

hmm...maybe...but using old payments to compare to what payments are now won't make the prices go back down though. Posted prices from back then have to be put into inflation calculations. And yes, wish I could pay 2003 prices but that isn't going to happen no matter how much one talks about past prices though. Inflation must be into perspective when talking about prices from the past-we all wish we can live the past but that was Slysoft now it is Redfox.
Please stop stating things as fact, if you do not know, just say so, nothing wrong with that.

Don't take it that serious. ;)

Just looked it up out of interest:

SlySoft Order Confirmation, January 28, 2006 … ok, it was 26 dollars each. :)
You are correct, with the bundle discount it was even less. Good customer.

Back