• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is this new 8.0.4.3 feature for playlists?

ScottJ97

- New (Blu-ray): Added feature, which helps non-licensed Blu-ray players
(Kodi, VLC, Media Players, ...) to pick the correct playlist for the main feature​

Please elaborate...is this something I can use for ripping with ClownBD?

There was previously a disc.inf file with the playlist info, which ClownBD would use, but that seems to have disappeared now? Not good!

Forgive me for not finding that. I did scan through recent posts but since this was advertised as "New" in 8.0.4.3 which was dated Sept 27 I only looked for posts dated since Sept 27.

But disc.inf has definitely disappeared. I ripped "A Hologram for the King" and the status window told me to use playlist 714. No disc.inf file exists.

Beta changelog's are copied over between versions with new things added. That topic itself was on page 2 of this section. I checked your claim and inserted a bd, as expected, disc.inf was visible in explorer. Didn't need to rip as the fact that anydvd showed the file was good enough for me. Though only @James can give a final answer.

Ugh...I rebooted, disc.inf is now back where it belongs. Sorry for the false alarm.

No worries, the main thing is you have an answer to the main question and the minor issue has been resolved. :)

Ugh...I rebooted, disc.inf is now back where it belongs. Sorry for the false alarm.

Yes, I believe that is sometimes some Windows file cache weirdness.
The file is there, but Windows doesn't have it in the cache. AnyDVD resets the cache, but sometimes it has no effect.

Back