was anyone able to back up the new sherlock holmes a game of shadows

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by dmonctutor, Jun 26, 2012.

1. dmonctutor

dmonctutor Member

Tried to back this up on 2 dif computers no luck keep getting same error
    using any dvd HD 7.0.4.4 and clone 2.9.3.0
    Error details: PS 12

Attached Files:

2. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  3. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

Seen this already

Did you also buy this at a supermarket? I've seen this exact content in Support and the user also bought 3 or 4 other DVDs, all showing no protection like this.
    I suspect you purchased an asian bootleg. This is *not* a studio-issued DVD.

4. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

Notice anything strange??? I do right off the bat!!

A dvd claiming to be Bluray and second no CSS protected that isn't a BD movie-it's either DVD or BD or combination with one of each format when you buy it and also there is no such thing as Region Free. There are Region Free players but those come at a premium price. So go out and buy the original DVD or BD of the movie and support those that made it so they will make more not the GReedy CEO but the real makers of the movie.

5. dmonctutor

dmonctutor Member

thanks

Ok thanks i bought the movie in box at my local video store ill go back and try to get refund or something.

6. rap31264

rap31264 Well-Known Member

no prob at all...

7. Indyrod

Indyrod Well-Known Member

Anydvd worked fine when I just made my backup copy a little while ago of that movie I purchased from Amazon. Had no problems at all.

8. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

What movie?? Log file??? That reply didn't say or give anything of help to the readers????

9. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Yes..... we already had confirmation that AnyDVD can handle this title - and that the OP seems to have gotten a "strange" disk.

-W