• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

was anyone able to back up the new sherlock holmes a game of shadows

dmonctutor

Tried to back this up on 2 dif computers no luck keep getting same error
using any dvd HD 7.0.4.4 and clone 2.9.3.0
Error details: PS 12

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.4.4_Info_D_SHERLOCK_HOLMES_A_GAME_OF_SHADOWS_BD.zip
    82.7 KB · Views: 16
Seen this already

Did you also buy this at a supermarket? I've seen this exact content in Support and the user also bought 3 or 4 other DVDs, all showing no protection like this.
I suspect you purchased an asian bootleg. This is *not* a studio-issued DVD.

Notice anything strange??? I do right off the bat!!

A dvd claiming to be Bluray and second no CSS protected that isn't a BD movie-it's either DVD or BD or combination with one of each format when you buy it and also there is no such thing as Region Free. There are Region Free players but those come at a premium price. So go out and buy the original DVD or BD of the movie and support those that made it so they will make more not the GReedy CEO but the real makers of the movie.

Video DVD (or CD) label: SHERLOCK_HOLMES_A_GAME_OF_SHADOWS_BD
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.

thanks

Ok thanks i bought the movie in box at my local video store ill go back and try to get refund or something.

Anydvd worked fine when I just made my backup copy a little while ago of that movie I purchased from Amazon. Had no problems at all.

Anydvd worked fine when I just made my backup copy a little while ago of that movie I purchased from Amazon. Had no problems at all.

What movie?? Log file??? That reply didn't say or give anything of help to the readers????

Yes..... we already had confirmation that AnyDVD can handle this title - and that the OP seems to have gotten a "strange" disk.

-W

Back