• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Warrior Blu Ray (new protection)

You can simply use AnyDVD 6.8.9.2, it will remove the protection and also tell you which playlists are the good ones.

I ripped an iso of the same movie and it gave me the same results. I went to the next chapter in the dvd iso and backed up to the beginning of the movie and it worked fine. I'm playing the iso on an HTPC that has worked on all other movies. Is AnyDVD 6.8.9.2 out yet? I went to the download area and it sitll reading 6.8.9.0.

Correct playlist should be either 789 or 790.

Thank you very much! It's not a full backup, but it'll do.

@smb561, there's a sticky thread within the ANYDVD HD thread at the top. There's a link for download there ;)

Is there a thread for titles with problems like this one???

Last edited:
I ripped an iso of the same movie and it gave me the same results. I went to the next chapter in the dvd iso and backed up to the beginning of the movie and it worked fine. I'm playing the iso on an HTPC that has worked on all other movies. Is AnyDVD 6.8.9.2 out yet? I went to the download area and it sitll reading 6.8.9.0.

Look at the top of this forum page

:doh:

Try looking in the staus window. This only works after the JAVA protection has been removed.

Same with me, after burning and then playing, the first minute or so the movie displays message that this movie is copyright protected. I'm able to fast forward past that and then the movie will play in excerpts. After 9 minutes of this, the movie seems to play okay only to find that this jumping around continurs throughout. I will now have to seek out another copy to get a "log file".

In mean time, will watch for updates on this topic. BTW, not sure which version of Decryptor I used for this one. In mean time will grab latest version.

You have to re rip the original with the latest version of AnyDVD.

just tried to load up this movie in ripbot and flipped out when i saw all the playlists .... slysoft saved my life (... well maybe a lot of time) .... i chose playlist 789, when it's done demuxing i hope it will have the correct audio/video streams extracted.

thanks Slysoft team for keeping anydvdHD up to date ...

Last edited:
thankfully, the encode went flawless ....

thanks again Slysoft and Happy New Year to everyone ....

Sent from my DROIDX

I had ripped this BD prior to updating. But I used BD-Rebuilder movie only and used alternate to choose the correct playlist. Would I still need to copy over the files that are in the warrior.zip file (those bdmv files)? Or am I fine?

I did a movie only with Bd rebuilder. I believe before the update was released. I think movie only is all we can do with these types of movies at the moment. I did nothing like what you're suggesting.

Warrior
Source Code
At least one of the twilight movies(if i'm not mistaken)

Back