• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Warrior Blu Ray (new protection)

xtremevideoinc117

Warrior Blu Ray has a new protection that comes up the First minute of the blu ray (Lionsgate)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.0_Info_D_WARRIOR.zip
    248.7 KB · Views: 60
It looks somewhat similar to Sony BD-Java protection, though AnyDVD didn't detect any trace of it. Perhaps someone other than Sony has come up with its own BD-Java protection?

Edit: If it is, look for a PM from James, Peer or another SlySoft employee asking for specific files (probably .JARs) from the disc so they can include it in the next update.

Last edited:
it's file "00830" in the stream. when i removed the file, burn it, then play the movie it ejects the disc & says can't play movie.

screenshot is real small. can't read what it says.

Well if your currently the only one that made a backup of it, or even played the original disc on your pc with anydvd running then yes. The dev's will need to take a look at the file you uploaded to come up with a fix. You will need to have a little patience, they'll crack it. Its likely an update to the BD-J protection

Handled

Peer told me some minutes ago he has coded a fix for this and has asked a customer to test it. Pending feedback there will be a beta soon.

When Peer posts the fix, can you also please post a log file. I'm interested in the correct playlist from the 94.

When Peer posts the fix, can you also please post a log file. I'm interested in the correct playlist from the 94.

Correct playlist should be either 789 or 790.

Just replace the index.bdmv and MovieObject.bdmv with these ones on your hard drive and good to go until the fix is available. Menu is lost of course.

Attachments

• Warrior.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 129
So we can copy-paste this 4 files and burn it like Main Movie? Or Full Disk?

So we can copy-paste this 4 files and burn it like Main Movie? Or Full Disk?
Thanks, this did the trick! Hey GEOgeo, just unzip the 4 files and copy them over to the directory that you ripped to... WARRIOR/BDMV and you will see the original index and movie object files and overwrite these. The same file names with the -copy need to be also included!

Back