• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Warning PDVD Switcher - Trojan & Stutters!!!

Hmmm,
No luck. Disabled UAC but still could not copy.
The folder is tagged 'Read Only' and it seems I can't change the attribute...
...well it might not be that good an idea to install a potentially harmful program anyway.

I find VISTA makes you feel like you're wearing a strait jacket.

Thanks for the advice though...

did you reboot after you disabled UAC ?
i have been using the program since it came out and i have not had any problems, i hope the author comes out with another version that will work with the next version of power dvd:agree:

Disable AVG

Hmmm,
No luck. Disabled UAC but still could not copy.
The folder is tagged 'Read Only' and it seems I can't change the attribute...
...well it might not be that good an idea to install a potentially harmful program anyway.

I find VISTA makes you feel like you're wearing a strait jacket.

Thanks for the advice though...

I ran into the same thing with XP. It was AVG that prevents you from getting the file. Disable the AVG services in Control panel.

I ran into the same thing with XP. It was AVG that prevents you from getting the file. Disable the AVG services in Control panel.

Thanks.
That finally did the trick!
Turns out you have to disable AVG through the management console (nothing else would work) to install the .exe in the Cyberlink directory AND turn off UAC for the switcher to work.

Now everything works beautifully!

Thanks to all.:)

Back