• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request VUDU

CannabisConnoisseur

Any chance of getting VUDU added? I know development is kinda on hold while everything gets fox with the existing providers

Its not a service that would be very easy to do. But it's already on our Request list about 20 times. Maybe in the future.

Side note: Vudu will be rebranding itself to "Fandango At Home" in the next few weeks. The notice claims there's no change to streaming, so this doesn't help get any closer to inclusion into AnyStream, but I thought I'd mention that they're finally retiring the Vudu name just in case someone comes along asking for Fandango At Home - it's just Vudu with a much longer name...

The name change has already happened for the app available on Comcast/Xfinity cable boxes, the app selection title was changed. As well as the title in the app itself.

Though when the app loads on the cable box it still titles itself "Vudu - Fandango." :🤷:

So far the app layout when active is still the same, that hasn't changed. Yet.

If you have AP you can link your VUDO and AP accounts with MoviesAnywhere then download through AP. Not sure if it works with every movie but works with a lot from what I have seen.

If you have AP you can link your VUDO and AP accounts with MoviesAnywhere then download through AP. Not sure if it works with every movie but works with a lot from what I have seen.
It doesn't link everything.

MoviesAnywhere only covers movies (not TV) from The Walt Disney Studios, Sony Pictures, WB, Universal, and many/most of the subsidiaries. It can tie retailers like Vudu, Amazon Prime, Microsoft Movies/TV, Google Play/YouTube, ITunes, Xfinity, Verizon FiOS together. After setting up a MoviesANywhere account and linking your retailers, any movies eligible for MoviesAnywhere purchased from one retailers, will sync to the other linked retailers.

Unfortunately Paramount, Lionsgate, MGM and other smaller studios like Summit Entertainment, etc. do not support MoviesAnywhere so their movies will not port from one retailer to another. Purchase John Wick 4 (Lionsgate) in Vudu, it stays in Vudu. Purchase Mission Impossible (Paramount) in ITunes and it stays in iTunes.

Last edited:
+1 for VUDU as well as Movies Anywhere, Bravia Core (Sony Pictures Core) and Microsoft Store Movies & TV
Another thing would be the possibility to decrypt DCP stuff.. but might hard

Thank you for this suggestion. I have had MoviesAnywhere since beta. I have almost 2,800 movies on VUDU. Only about 1,000 are MoviesAnywhere. Plus the 300 television series I own on there. Again, thanks for the suggestion, have a good evening.

Back