• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question VPN suggestions for HBO and Netflix being on Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

pausalo

Hello I've tried to search vpn suggestions here at forums but search query return the words were too commons.
So could you please base on your experience told me good vpn or proxy for be able go connect from Netherlands to Mexico or US.
And one more question: If I connect to US do I need to create and pay for the US accounts too?
Thank you very much for read me

Hello I've tried to search vpn suggestions here at forums but search query return the words were too commons.
So could you please base on your experience told me good vpn or proxy for be able go connect from Netherlands to Mexico or US.
And one more question: If I connect to US do I need to create and pay for the US accounts too?
Thank you very much for read me
I wouldn't recommend any VPN provider, the media providers are blocking 90% of the IP addresses they use. While you may be successful once but that same IP may be blocked tomorrow. Plus the fact that with many providers you have to be licensed in that country to use them. It's not just the VPN IP. They will redirect you back to your country.

So there's no solution for this problem? :(

Enviado desde mi SM-S908E mediante Tapatalk

So there's no solution for this problem? :(

Enviado desde mi SM-S908E mediante Tapatalk

What problem? If you mean getting content from a country you are not in I am not sure I would consider that a problem. But maybe that is just me. I know it's nice to do but unfortunately VPN is getting the finger from most providers. My personal experience with it is it just was not worth the trouble but I know from others if you are diligent you can find some working combinations. But at the end of the day AS does not officially support VPN.

What problem? If you mean getting content from a country you are not in I am not sure I would consider that a problem. But maybe that is just me. I know it's nice to do but unfortunately VPN is getting the finger from most providers. My personal experience with it is it just was not worth the trouble but I know from others if you are diligent you can find some working combinations. But at the end of the day AS does not officially support VPN.
Thank you for your time to respond! I'll continue with the search and post if something worked. I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back