• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question VPN for Anystream

Status
Not open for further replies.

taipin

Hi folks,

I've tried NordVPN for connecting to Anystream, and it seems they see the connection and block it.

Who uses any other VPN for any stream and could recommend a reliable one for me?

I am now using Surfshark for Amz JP for quite a time. But I haven't used it the past few months. They should have a trial.

I've had a mixed experience with VPNs; while they're great for privacy, I've found they can sometimes cause issues with certain services like Anystream. In my case, a VPN slowed down my downloads significantly, and I even got temporarily blocked once. After some research, I switched to using a proxy, which seemed to strike a better balance for my needs. It provided enough anonymity without the downsides of a VPN, like slower speeds or service conflicts.

I haven't had any luck with Amazon using my VPN. Doesn't Amazon require you to have a credit card valid in that country? That was the roadblock that I ran into with them.

Nice of you all to help, but the OP has been banned. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back