• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Visiting Slysoft in Antigua

kjay

I am going on a cruise this year and was wondering if it was possible to visit the Slysoft office?

I may also be visiting the 'Sandals - Antiqua' Resort toward the later half of the year, and was wondering if it's possible to stop by and say Hello to you guys? Maybe purchase a Slysoft T-shirt or Hat?? :agree:

I understand if you cant allow visitors, but thought asking cant hurt since it is'nt everyday I take a trip there.

BTW, Where is Whisperer...He still around??

Slinger07,
Yes. 8) I still post but the new forum attracts an huge number of redundant same-same questions all-over-all-over again-again. So I find myself frowning and then skipping same-same problems in favor of helping members who have an interesting issue. ... Webslinger should problably think about adding a "Search" feature to this forum and/or putting up some "Stickie" threads for common questions. :D ... Or I post to support a fellow members answer which may have been to abbreviated for a newbie to understand fully. This is my first visit to the GC area of the SS forum and I run into a mention or my name! Howzit dude?

Best regards,
Whisperer

Webslinger should problably think about adding a "Search" feature to this forum and/or putting up some "Stickie" threads for common questions. :D ...

*cough* *cough* *cough* :p :p :p

If I put up many more stickies in the Anydvd and Clonedvd forums, I won't be able to read new posts without going onto the next page. Of course, that still wouldn't make people read any of them.

Last edited:
So... What about combining & merging all the stickies to a MegaSticky?

Personally – I can’t see the Sticky for stickies
:p

So... What about combining & merging all the stickies to a MegaSticky?

Personally – I can’t see the Sticky for stickies
:p
Combining all the stickies into one would take away the purpose of them.

Every post is important. Only repeated problems or helpful hints that would take place on regular basis will be made into Stickys. I believe Webslinger has done a great job with this, and all new members should reead these before posting problems.:agree:

Back